|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, 'I had thought it was over.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Fathers: Jean Monroe, from California Daughter/1950; R.C., Remembering Dream; Jill Morgan, It Began for Me; and Marty O. Dyke, Yeah I'm Blaming You.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maggie Hoyal's mother is a _______________.
2. Who is Marty O. Dyke blaming in her poem?
3. Who helps cause her miscarriage the last time Jill Morgan's father attacked her?
(a) Her uncle.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
4. How old is Maggie Hoyal when she runs away from home?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
5. How long is Jill Morgan in the hospital after her father rapes her for the first time?
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) Several weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie Hoyal grow up?
2. What does Maggie Hoyal tell her father is wrong with her to put him off for a while?
3. Who else does Jude Brister discover her father had molested?
4. What does the netting in "The Window's Netting" refer to?
5. Jean Monroe is born in the ___________.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)