|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, 'I had thought it was over.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Fathers: Jean Monroe, from California Daughter/1950; R.C., Remembering Dream; Jill Morgan, It Began for Me; and Marty O. Dyke, Yeah I'm Blaming You.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Greermar in "Remembering Dream"?
2. How old is Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 13 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
3. What does Jean Monroe want to assure her father of the first time he touches her?
(a) She likes it.
(b) She's afraid.
(c) She's okay.
(d) It's wrong.
4. How old is Maggie Hoyal when her father started abusing her?
(a) Two years old.
(b) Six months old.
(c) Nine years old.
(d) Nine months old.
5. Who helps cause her miscarriage the last time Jill Morgan's father attacked her?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her uncle.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story "These are the Things I Remember" starts with Maggie Hoyal's memory of what?
2. Where is Jude Brister born?
3. Yarrow Morgan is born in _____________.
4. How old is Maggie Hoyal when she runs away from home?
5. Maggie Hoyal's father took her virginity as "payment" for what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)