|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, 'I had thought it was over.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Fathers: Jean Monroe, from California Daughter/1950; R.C., Remembering Dream; Jill Morgan, It Began for Me; and Marty O. Dyke, Yeah I'm Blaming You.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jill Morgan when her father rapes her for the first time?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 4 years old.
(c) 2 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
2. Where does Maggie Hoyal grow up?
(a) In California.
(b) In Florida.
(c) In Barbados.
(d) In St. Lucia.
3. Who threatens her father when Jill Morgan leaves the hospital?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The social worker.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Her grandmother.
4. Who is Marty O. Dyke blaming in her poem?
5. How many cities does Jill Morgan live in the five years of moving after coming home from the hospital?
(a) Five cities.
(b) Fifteen cities.
(c) Seven cities.
(d) Nine cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is crying in "Remember Dream"?
2. Who helps cause her miscarriage the last time Jill Morgan's father attacked her?
3. What does Marty O. Dyke accuse her father of in her poem?
4. Where is Jean Monroe's mother when her father begins to touching her?
5. The story "These are the Things I Remember" starts with Maggie Hoyal's memory of what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)