|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, 'I had thought it was over.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Fathers: Jean Monroe, from California Daughter/1950; R.C., Remembering Dream; Jill Morgan, It Began for Me; and Marty O. Dyke, Yeah I'm Blaming You.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Yarrow Morgan is born in _____________.
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Dakota.
(c) North Dakota.
(d) South Carolina.
2. How old is Jill Morgan when her father rapes her for the first time?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) 2 years old.
3. How many cities does Jill Morgan live in the five years of moving after coming home from the hospital?
(a) Five cities.
(b) Nine cities.
(c) Seven cities.
(d) Fifteen cities.
4. Which of Maggie Hoyal's brother's goes to live with her mother?
5. Maggie Hoyal's father took her virginity as "payment" for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marty O. Dyke accuse her father of in her poem?
2. Who is crying in "Remember Dream"?
3. What does Maggie Hoyal tell her father is wrong with her to put him off for a while?
4. Where does Lee rape Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
5. Where does Maggie Hoyal grow up?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)