|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, 'I had thought it was over.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Fathers: Jean Monroe, from California Daughter/1950; R.C., Remembering Dream; Jill Morgan, It Began for Me; and Marty O. Dyke, Yeah I'm Blaming You.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jean Monroe wearing the first time her father asks to touch her?
2. Where does most of Yarrow Morgan's poem take place?
(a) A crib.
(b) A couch.
(c) A bed.
(d) A car.
3. Jean Monroe is born in the ___________.
4. Who else does Jude Brister discover her father had molested?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her stepsister.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her brother.
5. What is the name of Carrie's brother in "The Window's Netting"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Marty O. Dyke training to work as a printer?
2. How old is Maggie Hoyal when her father started abusing her?
3. What does Jean Monroe want to assure her father of the first time he touches her?
4. Where is Jean Monroe's mother when her father begins to touching her?
5. Maggie Hoyal's mother is a _______________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)