|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Beverly Sky, A Priest's Kiss; Jana Vincenti, Daughter; and Lillian Kelly, Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Freeman in "I know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(b) Mother's brother.
(d) Mother's boyfriend.
2. How old is Maya Angelou in "I know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
3. Who does Billie Holiday make her first record with?
(a) Willie Dixon.
(b) Muddy Waters.
(c) Glenn Miller.
(d) Benny Goodman.
4. Lois Phillips Hudson says writers have to have the ego of _________.
(a) A prizefighter.
(b) A man.
(d) A movie star.
5. How old is Jana Vincenti when her mother helps her write "Daughter," about when she was raped?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lynn see everywhere at the end of "From My Half Sleep"?
2. Billie Holiday is also known as ________.
3. Who is on trial when Honor Moore began writing her poem,"First Time: 1950" ?
4. Where is Billie Holiday sent after the attempted rape?
5. Who is Lillian Kelly worried about in her poem "Aftermath"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)