|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Beverly Sky, A Priest's Kiss; Jana Vincenti, Daughter; and Lillian Kelly, Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lillian Kelly use to help her cope with the pain of being molested?
2. How many children does Lois Phillips Hudson say Mr. Ahmann had?
(a) 13 children
(b) 3 children.
(c) 6 children.
(d) 10 children.
3. Billie Holiday is also known as ________.
(b) Lady Day.
(c) Billie Girl.
(d) Day Day.
4. What is the overall feeling in the poem "Aftermath"?
5. How old is Jana Vincenti's mom, Arlene, when she is raped and becomes pregnant with Jana?
(a) 22 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lynn Swenson when her grandfather molests her?
2. What does Maya Angelou do on the stand during Mr. Freeman's trial?
3. Where does Maya Angelou spend her Saturdays in "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
4. What does Maya Angelou's mother think is wrong with her daughter after the rape?
5. Maya Angelou compares Mr. Freeman to what animal?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)