* The book was created by Ellen Bass and Louise Thornton after a writer's workshop.
* "I Never Told Anyone" gives women a voice to tell their stories as survivors of sexual abuse.
* Jude Brister wrote a fictional account of her abuse at the hands of her father entitled "Window's Netting."
* Her father began to abuse her when she was four years old. He repeatedly molested her in a tent when she was 11 years old.
* She later discovered there was a long history of sexual abuse on her father's side of the family, including her two stepsisters.
* Maggie Hoyal's memories of her sexual abuse came out in a writer's workshop, where she created the story "These Are the...
This section contains 1,401 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)