Part 1, 'I had thought it was over.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Fathers: Jude Brister, The Window's Netting; Maggie Hoyal, These Are the Things I Remember; and Yarrow Morgan, from Remember
• The book was created by Ellen Bass and Louise Thornton after a writer's workshop.
• "I Never Told Anyone" gives women a voice to tell their stories as survivors of sexual abuse.
• Jude Brister wrote a fictional account of her abuse at the hands of her father entitled "Window's Netting."
• Her father began to abuse her when she was four years old. He repeatedly molested her in a tent when she was 11 years old.
• She later discovered there was a long history of sexual abuse on her father's side of the family, including her two stepsisters.
• Maggie Hoyal's memories of her sexual abuse came out in a writer's workshop, where she created the story "These Are...
This section contains 1,410 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)