Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
2. Papa does not talk about the two __________ women with whom he lives when he does go into confession.
3. Papa buys a police dog in order to track _____________ into the woods in order to exact his revenge.
4. When Thomas dies, Dominick wonders if he is still a ___________ since his brother is now gone.
5. Papa writes a letter about the passing of Vincenzo to his mother, only to find out she has died of ____________.
Dominick has people watching Thomas to ensure that he's not being abused.
Part 1: Why do you think Dominick continues to watch out for his brother?
Part 2: Do you think that Thomas is being abused at the center?
Part 3: How do you think that Dominick would react if there was a report of abuse?
Ma seems to be nervous about telling the twins the name of their real father, so she keeps this a secret for a while.
Part 1: Why do you think that Ma evades the question of who the twins' father really is?
Part 2: Do you think it's right for a mother to not tell her sons who their father is?
Part 3: What do you think you might have done if you were not told who your father was and you wanted to know?
Prosperine puts poison and glass into Selvi's food in order to kill him and he dies in agony.
Part 1: Why do you think Prosperine wants to kill Selvi?
Part 2: Do you think that Prosperine had a good reason to kill Selvi?
Part 3: How do you think the problems between the two might have been worked out more effectively?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)