Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
2. Papa does not talk about the two __________ women with whom he lives when he does go into confession.
3. Papa buys a police dog in order to track _____________ into the woods in order to exact his revenge.
4. When Thomas dies, Dominick wonders if he is still a ___________ since his brother is now gone.
5. Papa writes a letter about the passing of Vincenzo to his mother, only to find out she has died of ____________.
Essay Topic 1
Dominick steps in to help fend off the unwanted advances of a sailor and ends up meeting a woman he comes to love.
Part 1: Do you think that Dominick defended the woman because he liked her or because she was in danger?
Part 2: Why do you think Dominick was willing to put himself in harm's way?
Part 3: Do you think that you could step in to help someone you thought to be in trouble?
Essay Topic 2
Ray seems to mock the twins, no matter what they do or how they act in their lives, causing them to never feel completely loved or accepted.
Part 1: Why do you think Ray is unaccepting of the twins, no matter what they do?
Part 2: Why do you think Ray mocks Dominick for making the dean's list in school?
Part 3: Why do you think Ray reprimands Thomas for not getting better grades in school?
Essay Topic 3
Dominick has people watching Thomas to ensure that he's not being abused.
Part 1: Why do you think Dominick continues to watch out for his brother?
Part 2: Do you think that Thomas is being abused at the center?
Part 3: How do you think that Dominick would react if there was a report of abuse?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)