|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Papa orders ____________ to his bed on at least Saturdays and Sundays, hoping for a child.
2. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
3. The memoir goes into details about how Italian families negotiate a ___________ for their children.
(d) First communion.
4. What does Ray do in response to the way the boys act in church, which Dominick shares with Patel?
(a) Calls Ma.
(b) Smashes Thomas' present.
(c) Drinks more.
(d) Leaves the house.
5. The players at the card game talk about breaking the __________ of women, just in the same way one might do with a horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dessa reveals that she has started to go to __________ again after volunteering at a children's hospice.
2. What are Papa's friends trying to talk him into, though he is trying to be firm about his decision?
3. Dominick is told that he needs to commit to __________ trial sessions before Patel will take him back on as a patient.
4. What does Sheffer bring for Dominick to use in order to meet with Thomas before his hearing?
5. When Dominick finally falls asleep after his long drive, he dreams of unbaptized ____________ trapped under the ice.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)