|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dominick fear will walk out on him if he ends up needing to care for Thomas?
2. Who is irreverent when he enters into New York, which causes him to get backhanded?
3. Who does Ray lock in the closet for hours on end as a child, possibly causing him to have troubles in the modern time?
4. What does Guglielmo want Papa to manage, which is surprising to Papa when he is asked?
(a) A new farm.
(b) A church.
(c) Parochial school.
(d) A new factory.
5. What happens to the first birth that Ignazia has with Papa during their marriage?
(a) Stillborn boy.
(b) Healthy girl.
(c) Stillborn girl.
(d) Healthy boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Vincenzo shot in revenge for his sleeping with another man's wife?
2. Who does Papa decide that he wants to marry, even though this woman has decided she wants to marry in the American way?
3. Who does Papa decide to thank for all of his blessings when the archbishop comes to bless the school?
4. Papa buys a police dog in order to track _____________ into the woods in order to exact his revenge.
5. Where does Papa hope to get Prosperine a job in order to make money for the household?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sheffer tell Dominick about the possible future of the mental health facility, in this story?
2. What does Pasquale do which makes Papa so upset that he begins to weep for Pasquale?
3. What does Dominick see when he climbs to the third story in order to paint the Roods' house anyway?
4. Who fails to show up when Dominick and Ray are making funeral arrangements, in this story?
5. What does Papa receive during the blessing of the school, which overwhelms him?
6. Where is Ignazia finally found after she leaves and the dog has been poisoned after her departure?
7. What does Papa refuse to do when he finds out that Ignazia is pregnant?
8. What does Papa do since he can not trust Prosperine to not poison him as they are living together?
9. Why is Vincenzo killed after Papa decides to disown him instead of shaming him?
10. What does Papa find out about Prosperine and Ignazia has he searches the kitchen for poison?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)