|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Papa orders ____________ to his bed on at least Saturdays and Sundays, hoping for a child.
2. The priest reminds Papa of his earliest intentions of becoming a __________, though he never did.
3. What does Ignazia refuse to attend, even though these are thrown with Papa in mind?
(a) Charity telethons.
(b) Soccer tournaments.
4. Papa agrees to get the Italian vote for ___________ if they men promise to track down Prosperine.
5. What color is the hair of the second child to which Ignazia gives birth during her marriage to Papa?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ray admits that he is the one who is planting the mystery ____________ at the cemetery.
2. Who does Dominick fear will walk out on him if he ends up needing to care for Thomas?
3. What does Ray do in response to the way the boys act in church, which Dominick shares with Patel?
4. Papa buys a police dog in order to track _____________ into the woods in order to exact his revenge.
5. Who does Dominick think that he passes when he is driving alone to the painting job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is revealed as being Dominick's father when Ray breaks his promise to Ma and tells Dominick?
2. What story has Dominick been reading when he comes into Patel's office for a new appointment?
3. What is the second child that Ignazia gives birth to, an obvious baby from another partner?
4. What does Dominick evade when he is talking with Patel at the beginning of this section of the story?
5. What is the warning that Ralph gives to Dominick when he phones him up secretly?
6. What is the thing that Papa beats Ignazia for, according to his memoir, in this story?
7. What does Papa find out about Prosperine and Ignazia has he searches the kitchen for poison?
8. What happens to tear out Dominick's stitches during the time that Dominick was supposed to paint the Rood's house?
9. What does Ray ask for when he does not recognize Dominick when he visits him, in this story?
10. Where is Ignazia finally found after she leaves and the dog has been poisoned after her departure?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)