|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
2. Who always eats candy during the mass after Halloween, according to the way the story is told?
a) Both twins.
b) Neither twin.
3. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
4. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
5. Dominick believes that __________ is...
This section contains 902 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)