|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
2. Papa does not talk about the two __________ women with whom he lives when he does go into confession.
3. Papa buys a police dog in order to track _____________ into the woods in order to exact his revenge.
4. When Thomas dies, Dominick wonders if he is still a ___________ since his brother is now gone.
(c) Loving brother.
(d) Worthwhile person.
5. Papa writes a letter about the passing of Vincenzo to his mother, only to find out she has died of ____________.
(c) A broken heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Papa agrees to get the Italian vote for ___________ if they men promise to track down Prosperine.
2. What does Dominick call the current Persian Gulf war when it is brought up in conversation?
3. Dominick notes that it is an interesting coincidence that Papa worked with a ______________ one summer as did the twins.
4. Also known as WASPs, this group, ______________, flocks to the ballot box and Papa is blamed for the lost election.
5. What did Thomas and Dominick have to do in order to go to All Saint's Mass in the morning?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)