|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
2. Who refuses to say how he will vote when it comes to Thomas' hearing about his release?
3. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
(c) Morning Glory.
(d) Twin Peaks.
4. What is the name Papa openly calls Prosperine when she is doing her chores in the house?
5. What does Papa's daughter tell him to do instead of just using poultices to help himself fight colds?
(a) Stop working so hard.
(b) Quit his job.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Call off work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Papa agrees to get the Italian vote for ___________ if they men promise to track down Prosperine.
2. What does Papa admit he thinks that Pasquale was doing with his pet monkey?
3. Also known as WASPs, this group, ______________, flocks to the ballot box and Papa is blamed for the lost election.
4. Why is Ray going to the doctor in the first place? He has some minor _____________ in his legs.
5. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sheffer tell Dominick about the possible future of the mental health facility, in this story?
2. How did Dominick get Thomas in trouble when they were kids and they were in mass with Ray and Ma?
3. What is the thing that Papa beats Ignazia for, according to his memoir, in this story?
4. What happens to tear out Dominick's stitches during the time that Dominick was supposed to paint the Rood's house?
5. What does Ray ask for when he does not recognize Dominick when he visits him, in this story?
6. What is the surprise that Dominick finds when he returns home on the eve of Thomas' hearing?
7. Why is Vincenzo killed after Papa decides to disown him instead of shaming him?
8. What does Papa do since he can not trust Prosperine to not poison him as they are living together?
9. What does Papa refuse to do when he finds out that Ignazia is pregnant?
10. Who fails to show up when Dominick and Ray are making funeral arrangements, in this story?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)