|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry give to Dominick right before he pulls the trigger to end his own life?
(a) A curse word.
(b) A hex.
(c) The finger.
(d) Evil eye.
2. Dessa reveals that she has started to go to __________ again after volunteering at a children's hospice.
(a) Her family's house.
(b) The library.
3. Dominick wonders if his mother ever knew that she had a __________, as the memoir has revealed.
4. What does Papa smell which lets him know that someone besides Ignazia is in the house?
(a) Spoiled milk.
(b) Properine's pipe tobacco.
5. When Thomas dies, Dominick wonders if he is still a ___________ since his brother is now gone.
(b) Loving brother.
(c) Worthwhile person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dominick fear will walk out on him if he ends up needing to care for Thomas?
2. Guglielmo assigns Papa the task of _________________ in order to receive penance for the sins he's committed in his life.
3. What does Thomas do whenever anyone tries to ask a question of him during the meeting?
4. What makes Papa's heart race when he enters into the harbor of New York for the first time?
5. What is the Italian omen that Papa finds in his house on January 10, 1925?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)