|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick is told that he needs to commit to __________ trial sessions before Patel will take him back on as a patient.
2. Because Papa was able to stop ____________, he is promoted to a nighttime supervisor at Plant 2.
(a) A mutiny.
(b) Pay raises.
(d) Rising costs.
3. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
(a) Twin Peaks.
(b) Morning Glory.
4. In a dream, Dominick dreams about hanging Thomas, who turns into a forgiving ___________.
5. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
Short Answer Questions
1. Papa is told that he will work alone and that he will have to work twice as hard, so he does and becomes a __________.
2. What color is the hair of the second child to which Ignazia gives birth during her marriage to Papa?
3. Papa will not let the local priest _________ the girl as she was made from sin, according to his belief.
4. Papa still feels that the mayor treats him like a dumb ____________ whenever they speak or interact.
5. Papa does not talk about the two __________ women with whom he lives when he does go into confession.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is revealed as being Dominick's father when Ray breaks his promise to Ma and tells Dominick?
2. How does Papa become the first Italian boss in the textile mill where he works, according to his memoir?
3. What does Ray offer to help Dominick do when he is showing uncommon concern for him?
4. Why is Vincenzo killed after Papa decides to disown him instead of shaming him?
5. What is the thing that Papa beats Ignazia for, according to his memoir, in this story?
6. What story has Dominick been reading when he comes into Patel's office for a new appointment?
7. What does Sheffer tell Dominick about the possible future of the mental health facility, in this story?
8. What does Dominick see when he climbs to the third story in order to paint the Roods' house anyway?
9. What is the surprise that Dominick finds when he returns home on the eve of Thomas' hearing?
10. What is the second child that Ignazia gives birth to, an obvious baby from another partner?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)