|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
2. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President W. Bush.
(d) President Kennedy.
3. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
(a) Two Gods.
4. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
5. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
2. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
3. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
4. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
5. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who tries to assure Dominick that Thomas is fine at the place where he is recovering?
2. What happens which makes Dominick feel moved during his conversation and his visit with Leo?
3. What does Dominick regret about the summer of 1969 when he is talking with Thomas about sex and marijuana?
4. What does Ma forbid the boys from telling their stepfather when they are coming back from the movie theater?
5. What does Ma do when the television explodes, according to Dominick's memory from 1958?
6. What is happening when Dominick goes through the motions of having sex with his girlfriend, Joy?
7. What happens when it's found out that Thomas did not get a safe number in the draft for Vietnam war fighting?
8. How does Dominick endanger himself when he is out with Leo during the summer of 1969?
9. What does Leo suggest to Dominick when he comes to pick him up during this part of the book?
10. What is the profession that Leo has when Dominick goes to visit with him during this part of the story?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)