|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
2. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
3. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
4. Who decides to tell women he meets that he is Robert Redford's stand-in during "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"?
5. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
(b) Eight track tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
2. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
3. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
5. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dell decide to lower the price of the used car that he is trying to sell to Leo, in this story?
2. What does seeing young dance students trigger in Dominick when he goes to see Patel and Sheffer?
3. What is the profession that Leo has when Dominick goes to visit with him during this part of the story?
4. What happens in the story of Bhagirath that Patel tells to Dominick when they are in a session together?
5. What is Dominick torn between when he is in Ma and Ray's room, with a mind that is being sparked by memories?
6. When does Dominick next see Penny's twin brother after Penny's death, in this story?
7. What is the news about the case that Dominick learns when he is talking with Patel and listening to Thomas' tapes?
8. What is the story that Dominick maintains when the police question him and Leo about Dell?
9. What does Patel think Dominick needs to do in order to relieve his anger and feel better?
10. What does Leo suggest to Dominick when he comes to pick him up during this part of the book?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)