|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(b) The Pope.
2. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
3. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
4. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
5. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray decide to purchase in order to be able to see the moon landing in 1969?
2. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
3. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
4. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
5. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dominick endanger himself when he is out with Leo during the summer of 1969?
2. Who tries to assure Dominick that Thomas is fine at the place where he is recovering?
3. What are the therapy techniques which Dominick objects to, as they are causing one person in his life to be at blame?
4. What is the news about the case that Dominick learns when he is talking with Patel and listening to Thomas' tapes?
5. What is the long range goal of Patel when she is working with Thomas, a goal she tells Dominick about?
6. When does Dominick next see Penny's twin brother after Penny's death, in this story?
7. What is the profession that Leo has when Dominick goes to visit with him during this part of the story?
8. What happens to the memoir by Papa which Dominick decides he wants to translate for himself?
9. What does Ma forbid the boys from telling their stepfather when they are coming back from the movie theater?
10. Why does Dominick go to visit a clinic after going to see Sheffer to talk about Thomas?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)