Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President W. Bush.
(d) President Nixon.
2. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
3. Whose picture is the biggest in Ma and Ray's room, as Dominick notices when he's sitting there?
4. Who is forbidden to have male visitors while her family is away, though she does so anyway?
5. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
(c) Bag job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
2. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
3. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
4. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
5. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dominick recall lying about in third grade which he now feels guilty about doing?
2. Who is revealed as being Dominick's father when Ray breaks his promise to Ma and tells Dominick?
3. What does seeing young dance students trigger in Dominick when he goes to see Patel and Sheffer?
4. What are the therapy techniques which Dominick objects to, as they are causing one person in his life to be at blame?
5. What does Papa find out about Prosperine and Ignazia has he searches the kitchen for poison?
6. What does Ma forbid the boys from telling their stepfather when they are coming back from the movie theater?
7. What does Papa do since he can not trust Prosperine to not poison him as they are living together?
8. What does Dominick grow impatient with when he is talking with his brother a day before the amputation?
9. Who tries to assure Dominick that Thomas is fine at the place where he is recovering?
10. What happens to the memoir by Papa which Dominick decides he wants to translate for himself?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)