|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(d) The Pope.
2. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
3. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
4. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
5. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
2. Who does Dominick believe is simply weighing him down in his life, causing him to be stuck?
3. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
4. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
5. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story that Dominick maintains when the police question him and Leo about Dell?
2. What does Dominick learn when he goes to visit Sheffer in the office to talk about Thomas, in this story?
3. What does Dominick recall lying about in third grade which he now feels guilty about doing?
4. What is the thing that Papa beats Ignazia for, according to his memoir, in this story?
5. What does Ray ask for when he does not recognize Dominick when he visits him, in this story?
6. What does Dominick grow impatient with when he is talking with his brother a day before the amputation?
7. What happens in the story of Bhagirath that Patel tells to Dominick when they are in a session together?
8. What is the incident which makes Papa finally go to confession after he begins to think about how far he has strayed?
9. What happens when it's found out that Thomas did not get a safe number in the draft for Vietnam war fighting?
10. What is the long range goal of Patel when she is working with Thomas, a goal she tells Dominick about?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)