|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) Damage control.
(b) With the President for a decision.
(d) The field.
2. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
(d) No one.
3. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
4. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
5. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
2. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
3. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
4. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
5. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ma do when the television explodes, according to Dominick's memory from 1958?
2. What is Thomas wondering when he is being transported to Three Rivers for observation in this story?
3. What is Dominick torn between when he is in Ma and Ray's room, with a mind that is being sparked by memories?
4. What does Dominick learn when he goes to visit Sheffer in the office to talk about Thomas, in this story?
5. What is the long range goal of Patel when she is working with Thomas, a goal she tells Dominick about?
6. Who tries to assure Dominick that Thomas is fine at the place where he is recovering?
7. Why does Dominick go to visit a clinic after going to see Sheffer to talk about Thomas?
8. Why does Dell decide to lower the price of the used car that he is trying to sell to Leo, in this story?
9. What are the guidelines for Dominick being able to visit Thomas when he is at the center?
10. What do the two boys think about when their mother takes them to a movie in 1958 and both boys are bored?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)