|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
2. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
(a) A patient.
(b) Lab rat.
(d) Research excuse.
3. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
(b) Two Gods.
4. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
5. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
(a) White sheet.
(b) Screen man.
(c) Bug eyes.
(d) Bulgy Eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick believes that __________ is a bully, but that he is not inhuman as the tapes seem to make him.
2. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
3. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
4. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
5. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the news about the case that Dominick learns when he is talking with Patel and listening to Thomas' tapes?
2. What does Thomas not remember which causes him to think that Dominick is mad at him?
3. What happens in the story of Bhagirath that Patel tells to Dominick when they are in a session together?
4. How does Dominick endanger himself when he is out with Leo during the summer of 1969?
5. What do the two boys think about when their mother takes them to a movie in 1958 and both boys are bored?
6. Why does Thomas believe that Dominick has been singled out in his life, according to the therapy tape?
7. What is the terrible situation which happens on the field trip the twins take in 1962 to the Statue of Liberty?
8. What does Ma forbid the boys from telling their stepfather when they are coming back from the movie theater?
9. What does Patel think Dominick needs to do in order to relieve his anger and feel better?
10. Why do Ray and Ma fight over sending Dominick and Thomas to college during the time of the Vietnam War?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)