|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
2. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
3. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
4. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
5. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
2. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
3. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
4. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
5. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dominick torn between when he is in Ma and Ray's room, with a mind that is being sparked by memories?
2. What happens which makes Dominick feel moved during his conversation and his visit with Leo?
3. Why does Dominick decide to take up house painting instead of teaching anymore?
4. What does Ma do when the television explodes, according to Dominick's memory from 1958?
5. Why do Ray and Ma fight over sending Dominick and Thomas to college during the time of the Vietnam War?
6. What happens to the memoir by Papa which Dominick decides he wants to translate for himself?
7. What is Thomas wondering when he is being transported to Three Rivers for observation in this story?
8. What does Thomas not remember which causes him to think that Dominick is mad at him?
9. What does Dominick regret about the summer of 1969 when he is talking with Thomas about sex and marijuana?
10. What does seeing young dance students trigger in Dominick when he goes to see Patel and Sheffer?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)