|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
(a) Geraldo Rivera.
(b) Connie Chung.
(c) Maury Povich.
(d) Phil Donahue.
2. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
3. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(c) He has no diagnosis.
(d) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
4. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
5. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
(b) Skipping rocks across a pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
2. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
3. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
4. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
5. Who suggests to Dominick that they buy a few pounds of marijuana in order to sell it around campus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dominick recall lying about in third grade which he now feels guilty about doing?
2. What does seeing young dance students trigger in Dominick when he goes to see Patel and Sheffer?
3. What happens in the story of Bhagirath that Patel tells to Dominick when they are in a session together?
4. What do the two boys think about when their mother takes them to a movie in 1958 and both boys are bored?
5. How does Dominick endanger himself when he is out with Leo during the summer of 1969?
6. Who tries to assure Dominick that Thomas is fine at the place where he is recovering?
7. Why is it hard for Dominick to not take care of his brother and watch out for him in this everyday life?
8. When does Dominick next see Penny's twin brother after Penny's death, in this story?
9. What is Thomas wondering when he is being transported to Three Rivers for observation in this story?
10. What does Ma do when the television explodes, according to Dominick's memory from 1958?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)