|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
2. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
3. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
4. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
5. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dominick believe is simply weighing him down in his life, causing him to be stuck?
2. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
3. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
4. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
5. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Patel think Dominick needs to do in order to relieve his anger and feel better?
2. Who is revealed as being Dominick's father when Ray breaks his promise to Ma and tells Dominick?
3. What does Ma forbid the boys from telling their stepfather when they are coming back from the movie theater?
4. Why does Dominick decide to take up house painting instead of teaching anymore?
5. What is Thomas wondering when he is being transported to Three Rivers for observation in this story?
6. What happens in the story of Bhagirath that Patel tells to Dominick when they are in a session together?
7. What does Ray offer to help Dominick do when he is showing uncommon concern for him?
8. What does Dominick evade when he is talking with Patel at the beginning of this section of the story?
9. Who fails to show up when Dominick and Ray are making funeral arrangements, in this story?
10. What is the incident which makes Papa finally go to confession after he begins to think about how far he has strayed?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)