|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
2. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
(b) Phone call.
(d) Bail bondsman.
3. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(a) God's will.
(c) A relief.
4. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
5. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
(a) Child pornography.
(b) Cocaine messengers.
(c) Killed a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose abuse is focused on in the therapy tapes which Dominick and Patel listen to?
2. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
3. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
4. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
5. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the long range goal of Patel when she is working with Thomas, a goal she tells Dominick about?
2. What happens when it's found out that Thomas did not get a safe number in the draft for Vietnam war fighting?
3. What are the therapy techniques which Dominick objects to, as they are causing one person in his life to be at blame?
4. What is the news about the case that Dominick learns when he is talking with Patel and listening to Thomas' tapes?
5. What does Dominick learn when he goes to visit Sheffer in the office to talk about Thomas, in this story?
6. Why does Dominick decide to take up house painting instead of teaching anymore?
7. What do the two boys think about when their mother takes them to a movie in 1958 and both boys are bored?
8. What are the guidelines for Dominick being able to visit Thomas when he is at the center?
9. What does Dominick grow impatient with when he is talking with his brother a day before the amputation?
10. When does Dominick next see Penny's twin brother after Penny's death, in this story?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)