|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick tells Patel that Dessa has gotten them the __________ that Patel recommends getting to help him.
2. When Thomas dies, Dominick wonders if he is still a ___________ since his brother is now gone.
(a) Worthwhile person.
(d) Loving brother.
3. Who is the attendant that has been ignoring Thomas in the rec room when Dominick sees his brother?
4. When Signora Siragusa dies, _________ is a pallbearer as he feels she was like a mother to him.
5. Who refuses to say how he will vote when it comes to Thomas' hearing about his release?
6. Papa still feels that the mayor treats him like a dumb ____________ whenever they speak or interact.
7. What is the problem that Dominick's hospital roommate continues to have as a result of a bleeding ulcer?
(b) He can't eat.
(d) Intense stomach pain.
8. What does Thomas want from the Indian cemetery in order to cleanse his brain?
(a) River water.
9. Papa agrees to get the Italian vote for ___________ if they men promise to track down Prosperine.
10. What does Ignazia refuse to attend, even though these are thrown with Papa in mind?
(a) Soccer tournaments.
(d) Charity telethons.
11. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
(b) Morning Glory.
(c) Twin Peaks.
12. Papa orders ____________ to his bed on at least Saturdays and Sundays, hoping for a child.
13. Who does Ray lock in the closet for hours on end as a child, possibly causing him to have troubles in the modern time?
14. What happens to the first birth that Ignazia has with Papa during their marriage?
(a) Stillborn boy.
(b) Stillborn girl.
(c) Healthy boy.
(d) Healthy girl.
15. Who always eats candy during the mass after Halloween, according to the way the story is told?
(a) Both twins.
(b) Neither twin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Papa is told that he will work alone and that he will have to work twice as hard, so he does and becomes a __________.
2. Who is irreverent when he enters into New York, which causes him to get backhanded?
3. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
4. Also known as WASPs, this group, ______________, flocks to the ballot box and Papa is blamed for the lost election.
5. What does Papa decline again and again, though it is said to be the key to serenity?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)