|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Papa is told that he will work alone and that he will have to work twice as hard, so he does and becomes a __________.
(b) Union organizer.
(d) Security guard.
2. Ray admits that he is the one who is planting the mystery ____________ at the cemetery.
3. Ray decides to show more care and concern for his '______' when Dominick is laid up in the hospital.
4. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
(a) Morning Glory.
(b) Twin Peaks.
5. Who does Ray lock in the closet for hours on end as a child, possibly causing him to have troubles in the modern time?
6. Who does Papa decide that he wants to marry, even though this woman has decided she wants to marry in the American way?
7. Who refuses to say how he will vote when it comes to Thomas' hearing about his release?
8. What does Ignazia refuse to attend, even though these are thrown with Papa in mind?
(a) Charity telethons.
(b) Soccer tournaments.
9. Guglielmo assigns Papa the task of _________________ in order to receive penance for the sins he's committed in his life.
(a) Creating a painting.
(b) Writing his memoir.
(c) Fifteen rosaries.
(d) Building a river.
10. What is the old phobia that Dominick has to face in addition to the shocking image he sees while at the Rood's house?
11. Where is Vincenzo shot in revenge for his sleeping with another man's wife?
12. Where does Dominick wake up after falling off the ladder at the Rood's house?
(a) Three Rivers.
(b) Shanley Memorial.
(c) Shutter Creek.
(d) Rosalina Memorial.
13. Papa offers to take both Ignazia and Prosperine into his home, though Prosperine will be the ___________.
(b) Second wife.
14. The memoir goes into details about how Italian families negotiate a ___________ for their children.
(a) First communion.
15. Dominick wonders if his mother ever knew that she had a __________, as the memoir has revealed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray do in response to the way the boys act in church, which Dominick shares with Patel?
2. What makes Papa's heart race when he enters into the harbor of New York for the first time?
3. What does Prosperine do after Papa beats Ignazia for the first time? She threatens to castrate him ________________.
4. Dominick is told that he needs to commit to __________ trial sessions before Patel will take him back on as a patient.
5. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)