Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
2. Papa does not talk about the two __________ women with whom he lives when he does go into confession.
3. Papa buys a police dog in order to track _____________ into the woods in order to exact his revenge.
4. When Thomas dies, Dominick wonders if he is still a ___________ since his brother is now gone.
(c) Loving brother.
(d) Worthwhile person.
5. Papa writes a letter about the passing of Vincenzo to his mother, only to find out she has died of ____________.
(c) A broken heart.
6. Papa agrees to get the Italian vote for ___________ if they men promise to track down Prosperine.
7. What does Dominick call the current Persian Gulf war when it is brought up in conversation?
(a) The truth.
(b) A pain in his side.
(d) Vietnam II.
8. Dominick notes that it is an interesting coincidence that Papa worked with a ______________ one summer as did the twins.
9. Also known as WASPs, this group, ______________, flocks to the ballot box and Papa is blamed for the lost election.
(a) Death Eaters.
(b) Pond Runners.
(c) Large Gunners.
(d) Swamp Yankees.
10. What did Thomas and Dominick have to do in order to go to All Saint's Mass in the morning?
(a) Go to bed early on Halloween.
(b) Get on a bus.
(c) They had to walk with Ma and Ray.
(d) Not go trick or treating.
11. Who does Ray lock in the closet for hours on end as a child, possibly causing him to have troubles in the modern time?
12. What does Thomas do whenever anyone tries to ask a question of him during the meeting?
(a) Bites someone.
(b) Falls asleep.
(d) Quotes a scripture.
13. Who does Ignazia move in with downstairs during this part of the story?
14. Papa still feels that the mayor treats him like a dumb ____________ whenever they speak or interact.
15. What does Thomas want from the Indian cemetery in order to cleanse his brain?
(d) River water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the first birth that Ignazia has with Papa during their marriage?
2. What does Guglielmo want Papa to manage, which is surprising to Papa when he is asked?
3. What does Papa decline again and again, though it is said to be the key to serenity?
4. The priest reminds Papa of his earliest intentions of becoming a __________, though he never did.
5. Why is Ray going to the doctor in the first place? He has some minor _____________ in his legs.
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)