|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
(a) Social worker.
2. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
3. Whose abuse is focused on in the therapy tapes which Dominick and Patel listen to?
4. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
(b) Phone call.
(c) Bail bondsman.
5. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
(d) Two Gods.
6. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) His swearing.
(c) His lack of work.
(d) His vasectomy.
7. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
(d) Staff coordinator.
8. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
9. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
10. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
(c) A slave.
11. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
12. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
13. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
14. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
15. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
2. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
3. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
4. Thomas, as a child, wanted to save up his money in order to buy Ma a ___________, but Dominick beat him to it.
5. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)