|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dominick lie to about Penny Drinkwater on the day that she disappears and is eventually found murdered?
(c) The principal.
2. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(b) Penny words.
3. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Literature professor.
(b) Family friend.
(d) Graduate student.
4. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
(d) Dark skin.
5. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) A relief.
(c) God's will.
6. Who does Dominick believe is simply weighing him down in his life, causing him to be stuck?
7. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
8. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
9. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(d) Business world.
10. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
11. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
(a) Two Gods.
12. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
13. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
14. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Don Quixote.
15. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
(d) Prescription drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
2. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
3. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
4. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
5. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)