|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
2. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
(b) No one.
3. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
(a) Staff coordinator.
4. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
(b) Dancing ladies.
(c) Army fights.
(d) Three Stooges.
5. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
(a) Eight track tapes.
6. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
7. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
(b) Tree houses.
(c) Little girls.
(d) Swimming pools.
8. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
(d) Two Gods.
9. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
10. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
11. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
12. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
(a) At the training center.
(b) In a mental hospital.
(c) On the battlefield.
(d) Three Rivers Public Library.
13. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
14. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
(a) Skipping rocks across a pond.
15. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
2. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
3. Life is just a cosmic _________, according to Dominick, a chair yanked away from a table when you're ready to sit down.
4. Who decides to tell women he meets that he is Robert Redford's stand-in during "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"?
5. __________ says that Ray beats them up and rapes Ma in front of the twins to teach them about the real world.
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)