|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
2. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
3. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
4. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) The field.
(b) With the President for a decision.
(d) Damage control.
5. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
(b) Bag job.
6. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
(c) Probate judge.
7. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
(b) Dark skin.
8. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
(a) Video games.
(b) Free food.
(c) Therapy tapes.
9. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
10. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
(a) Lab rat.
(b) A patient.
(c) Research excuse.
11. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
12. Whose picture is the biggest in Ma and Ray's room, as Dominick notices when he's sitting there?
13. Dominick believes that __________ is a bully, but that he is not inhuman as the tapes seem to make him.
14. Who decides to tell women he meets that he is Robert Redford's stand-in during "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"?
15. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is forbidden to have male visitors while her family is away, though she does so anyway?
2. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
3. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
4. Who flirts with Thomas when Dessa visits with the Birdseys during a time when Thomas is acting normally?
5. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)