|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(a) Louisiana Purchase.
(b) Manifest Destiny.
(d) Civil War.
2. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
3. Who does Dominick believe is simply weighing him down in his life, causing him to be stuck?
4. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) The field.
(b) With the President for a decision.
(c) Damage control.
5. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
(b) Sexually frigid.
(c) Penny pinching.
(d) Financially reckless.
6. Who is forbidden to have male visitors while her family is away, though she does so anyway?
7. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
8. Who does Dominick lie to about Penny Drinkwater on the day that she disappears and is eventually found murdered?
(d) The principal.
9. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(a) Nuclear attack.
(b) Better economy.
10. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
11. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
12. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
13. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
14. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
15. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
(c) Eight track tapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
2. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
3. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
4. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
5. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)