|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
2. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
3. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
(a) New York.
4. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
5. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
6. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
7. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
(d) The devil.
8. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
9. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
10. Who is the person that destroys the typewriter in a fit of rage at Ma during the past?
11. Who suggests to Dominick that they buy a few pounds of marijuana in order to sell it around campus?
12. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
(d) Staff coordinator.
13. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(b) Don Quixote.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
14. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
15. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
(b) Social worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
2. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
3. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
4. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
5. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)