|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President W. Bush.
(d) President Nixon.
2. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
3. Whose picture is the biggest in Ma and Ray's room, as Dominick notices when he's sitting there?
4. Who is forbidden to have male visitors while her family is away, though she does so anyway?
5. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
(c) Bag job.
6. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
(c) Bail bondsman.
(d) Phone call.
7. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
8. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
9. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
10. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
(a) Maury Povich.
(b) Phil Donahue.
(c) Connie Chung.
(d) Geraldo Rivera.
11. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
12. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) A relief.
(d) God's will.
13. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
(b) Lab rat.
(c) Research excuse.
(d) A patient.
14. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
15. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(b) Simon Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose abuse is focused on in the therapy tapes which Dominick and Patel listen to?
2. Who does Dominick believe is simply weighing him down in his life, causing him to be stuck?
3. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
4. Who decides to tell women he meets that he is Robert Redford's stand-in during "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"?
5. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)