|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
2. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
3. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
(a) Killed a child.
(b) Child pornography.
(c) Cocaine messengers.
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
6. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
7. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(a) Louisiana Purchase.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Manifest Destiny.
8. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
9. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
(a) Bag job.
10. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(c) God's will.
(d) A relief.
11. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
(d) Social worker.
12. Dominick believes that __________ is a bully, but that he is not inhuman as the tapes seem to make him.
13. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
14. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
15. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
2. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
3. Who does Dominick lie to about Penny Drinkwater on the day that she disappears and is eventually found murdered?
4. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
5. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)