|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
2. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
3. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
4. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
5. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
6. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
7. Who is the person that destroys the typewriter in a fit of rage at Ma during the past?
8. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) His lack of work.
(c) His swearing.
(d) His vasectomy.
9. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
(a) Sexually frigid.
(b) Financially reckless.
(c) Penny pinching.
10. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
(b) Prescription drugs.
11. Clarabel was a __________ on the Howdy Doody Show, as referenced in the section describing the time when the boys grew up.
12. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(b) Louisiana Purchase.
(c) Manifest Destiny.
(d) Civil War.
13. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
14. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
15. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
2. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
3. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
4. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
5. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)