|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
2. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
3. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) A playground.
(b) A bus station.
(c) The school.
(d) State Hospital.
4. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
(c) No one.
5. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
6. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
7. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
8. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
9. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
10. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
(a) His new waiter shirt.
(b) A tux.
(c) New glasses.
(d) His Navy uniform.
11. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
(d) The devil.
12. Dominick believes that __________ is a bully, but that he is not inhuman as the tapes seem to make him.
13. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(a) A relief.
(b) God's will.
14. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
15. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
(b) Penny pinching.
(c) Sexually frigid.
(d) Financially reckless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
2. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
3. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
4. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
5. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)