|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
2. Thomas, as a child, wanted to save up his money in order to buy Ma a ___________, but Dominick beat him to it.
(b) Music box.
3. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
(a) Screen man.
(b) Bug eyes.
(c) Bulgy Eyes.
(d) White sheet.
4. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
5. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
6. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
7. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
8. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Louisiana Purchase.
(d) Manifest Destiny.
9. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
10. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
11. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
12. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
13. Who flirts with Thomas when Dessa visits with the Birdseys during a time when Thomas is acting normally?
14. __________ says that Ray beats them up and rapes Ma in front of the twins to teach them about the real world.
15. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(a) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
2. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
3. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
4. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
5. Who is forbidden to have male visitors while her family is away, though she does so anyway?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)