|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
(b) Tree houses.
(c) Swimming pools.
(d) Little girls.
2. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President George H. W. Bush.
(b) President W. Bush.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President Nixon.
4. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
(c) Social worker.
5. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
6. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
7. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
(a) In a mental hospital.
(b) Three Rivers Public Library.
(c) At the training center.
(d) On the battlefield.
8. Life is just a cosmic _________, according to Dominick, a chair yanked away from a table when you're ready to sit down.
(c) Whoopee cushion.
(d) Pillow fight.
9. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
10. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
11. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
12. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Literature professor.
(c) Family friend.
(d) Graduate student.
13. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Memorial Day.
14. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
15. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
2. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
3. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
4. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
5. Who decides to tell women he meets that he is Robert Redford's stand-in during "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)