|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(a) Business world.
2. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
(a) Bulgy Eyes.
(b) Screen man.
(c) White sheet.
(d) Bug eyes.
3. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
4. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
5. What does Ray decide to purchase in order to be able to see the moon landing in 1969?
(a) A radio.
(b) Color television.
(c) A black and white television.
(d) A newspaper.
6. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
7. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
8. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
9. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
(a) Third Boat.
(b) Second Sail.
(c) First Ship.
(d) Fourth Mutiny.
10. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
11. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(c) God's will.
(d) A relief.
12. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Literature professor.
(b) Family friend.
(d) Graduate student.
13. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
14. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
15. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
2. Life is just a cosmic _________, according to Dominick, a chair yanked away from a table when you're ready to sit down.
3. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
4. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
5. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)