|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
2. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
3. Who suggests to Dominick that they buy a few pounds of marijuana in order to sell it around campus?
4. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
(a) Bus ride.
(c) Classroom lessons.
5. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
(a) Blue Man.
(b) Howdy Doody.
(c) Lone Ranger.
(d) Sky King.
6. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
(d) Two Gods.
7. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
8. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
9. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(b) Penny words.
10. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
(d) He has no diagnosis.
11. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(b) Simon Peter.
12. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
13. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
14. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) State Hospital.
(b) The school.
(c) A playground.
(d) A bus station.
15. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to church when he/she is young, even though it seems to be opposite his/her personality and beliefs?
2. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
3. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
4. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
5. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)