|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
(a) Child pornography.
(c) Cocaine messengers.
(d) Killed a child.
2. Whose picture is the biggest in Ma and Ray's room, as Dominick notices when he's sitting there?
3. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
(b) Army fights.
(c) Three Stooges.
(d) Dancing ladies.
4. Dominick remembers being made to walk up and down the stairs as a sort of penance for losing Ray's __________.
(d) Shoe horn.
5. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
6. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
7. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
8. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(a) New Year's Day.
(d) Memorial Day.
9. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
(b) A new car.
10. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
(a) Lone Ranger.
(b) Howdy Doody.
(c) Blue Man.
(d) Sky King.
11. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(a) The Pope.
12. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(a) Simon Peter.
13. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
(a) Sexually frigid.
(b) Financially reckless.
(c) Penny pinching.
14. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(b) Nuclear attack.
(c) Better economy.
15. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
(a) First Ship.
(b) Third Boat.
(c) Second Sail.
(d) Fourth Mutiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
2. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
3. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
4. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
5. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)