|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
2. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
(a) First Ship.
(b) Third Boat.
(c) Fourth Mutiny.
(d) Second Sail.
3. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(a) Memorial Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
4. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
5. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
(b) Bus ride.
(c) Classroom lessons.
6. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
7. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
8. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
9. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
10. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
(a) Bulgy Eyes.
(b) White sheet.
(c) Screen man.
(d) Bug eyes.
11. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
12. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
13. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
14. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
15. Whose abuse is focused on in the therapy tapes which Dominick and Patel listen to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
2. Whose picture is the biggest in Ma and Ray's room, as Dominick notices when he's sitting there?
3. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
4. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
5. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)