|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
2. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
3. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
(a) Lone Ranger.
(b) Blue Man.
(c) Howdy Doody.
(d) Sky King.
4. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
(a) A new car.
5. __________ says that Ray beats them up and rapes Ma in front of the twins to teach them about the real world.
6. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
7. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(a) Nuclear attack.
(d) Better economy.
8. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
(a) Two Gods.
9. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
(a) Little girls.
(b) Tree houses.
(c) Swimming pools.
10. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
(a) A patient.
(c) Lab rat.
(d) Research excuse.
11. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) God's will.
(d) A relief.
12. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
13. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
(a) Skipping rocks across a pond.
14. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
15. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
2. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
3. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
4. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
5. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)