|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) He has no diagnosis.
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(c) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
2. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
(b) New York.
3. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
4. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
5. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President Nixon.
(c) President George H. W. Bush.
(d) President W. Bush.
6. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
7. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
8. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
9. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
10. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Don Quixote.
11. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
12. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
13. Who decides to tell women he meets that he is Robert Redford's stand-in during "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"?
14. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
15. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
2. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
3. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
4. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
5. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)