|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
2. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
3. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
4. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
(b) Dancing ladies.
(c) Army fights.
(d) Three Stooges.
5. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
(a) New York.
6. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
7. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
8. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
(b) Penny pinching.
(c) Financially reckless.
(d) Sexually frigid.
9. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
10. Who decides to tell women he meets that he is Robert Redford's stand-in during "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid"?
11. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
12. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
13. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
14. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
15. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
2. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
3. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
4. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
5. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)