|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(a) Better economy.
(d) Nuclear attack.
2. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
(c) The devil.
3. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
4. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
5. Life is just a cosmic _________, according to Dominick, a chair yanked away from a table when you're ready to sit down.
(b) Pillow fight.
(d) Whoopee cushion.
6. __________ says that Ray beats them up and rapes Ma in front of the twins to teach them about the real world.
7. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
8. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
(a) Bus ride.
(b) Classroom lessons.
9. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
10. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
11. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
12. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
(c) Phone call.
(d) Bail bondsman.
13. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
14. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
(a) Therapy tapes.
(b) Free food.
(d) Video games.
15. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
2. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
3. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
4. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
5. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)