|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(b) Business world.
2. __________ says that Ray beats them up and rapes Ma in front of the twins to teach them about the real world.
3. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
4. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
5. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
6. Who goes to church when he/she is young, even though it seems to be opposite his/her personality and beliefs?
7. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(a) God's will.
(c) A relief.
8. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
(a) Dancing ladies.
(b) Three Stooges.
(c) Army fights.
9. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President George H. W. Bush.
(b) President Kennedy.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) President W. Bush.
10. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
11. Who is the person that destroys the typewriter in a fit of rage at Ma during the past?
12. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
13. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
14. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) The school.
(b) State Hospital.
(c) A playground.
(d) A bus station.
15. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
2. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
3. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
4. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
5. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)