|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
(c) A slave.
2. Sheffer points out that Thomas has also had troubles in ______________ in the past, so that might not be an option.
(b) Normal homes.
(c) Group homes.
3. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Don Quixote.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
5. What makes Papa's heart race when he enters into the harbor of New York for the first time?
(a) Ellis Island.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) The boat's hard entry.
(d) The train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
2. What does Thomas want from the Indian cemetery in order to cleanse his brain?
3. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
4. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
5. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)