|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The memoir goes into details about how Italian families negotiate a ___________ for their children.
(c) First communion.
2. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
(c) The devil.
3. Dominick notes that it is an interesting coincidence that Papa worked with a ______________ one summer as did the twins.
4. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(a) Nuclear attack.
(c) Better economy.
5. When Thomas dies, Dominick wonders if he is still a ___________ since his brother is now gone.
(a) Loving brother.
(d) Worthwhile person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
2. Papa does not talk about the two __________ women with whom he lives when he does go into confession.
3. Who does Dominick fear will walk out on him if he ends up needing to care for Thomas?
4. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
5. Who refuses to say how he will vote when it comes to Thomas' hearing about his release?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)