|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guglielmo assigns Papa the task of _________________ in order to receive penance for the sins he's committed in his life.
(a) Building a river.
(b) Writing his memoir.
(c) Fifteen rosaries.
(d) Creating a painting.
2. What does Sheffer bring for Dominick to use in order to meet with Thomas before his hearing?
(a) A mask.
(b) Safety gear.
(c) A name medallion.
(d) Security clearance.
3. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) A relief.
(d) God's will.
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Don Quixote.
5. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
(b) Bail bondsman.
(c) Phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray decide to purchase in order to be able to see the moon landing in 1969?
2. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
3. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
4. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
5. When Thomas dies, Dominick wonders if he is still a ___________ since his brother is now gone.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)