|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 45-48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Papa's daughter tell him to do instead of just using poultices to help himself fight colds?
(a) Quit his job.
(b) Call off work.
(c) Stop working so hard.
(d) Take a nap.
2. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Literature professor.
(c) Graduate student.
(d) Family friend.
3. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) A playground.
(b) A bus station.
(c) The school.
(d) State Hospital.
4. Papa buys a police dog in order to track _____________ into the woods in order to exact his revenge.
5. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ray lock in the closet for hours on end as a child, possibly causing him to have troubles in the modern time?
2. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
3. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
4. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
5. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)