|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
2. Ray decides to show more care and concern for his '______' when Dominick is laid up in the hospital.
3. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
4. What makes Papa's heart race when he enters into the harbor of New York for the first time?
(a) Ellis Island.
(b) The boat's hard entry.
(c) Statue of Liberty.
(d) The train station.
5. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
(c) Staff coordinator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
2. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
3. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
4. What does Dominick call the current Persian Gulf war when it is brought up in conversation?
5. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)