|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President George H. W. Bush.
(b) President Nixon.
(c) President W. Bush.
(d) President Kennedy.
2. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
3. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
4. Who is the person that destroys the typewriter in a fit of rage at Ma during the past?
5. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
2. What does Papa's daughter tell him to do instead of just using poultices to help himself fight colds?
3. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
4. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
5. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)