|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
2. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
(d) A new car.
3. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
4. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
5. Dominick notes that it is an interesting coincidence that Papa worked with a ______________ one summer as did the twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prosperine do after Papa beats Ignazia for the first time? She threatens to castrate him ________________.
2. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
3. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
4. What does Ray do in response to the way the boys act in church, which Dominick shares with Patel?
5. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)