|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
2. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
3. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
(a) Research excuse.
(b) A patient.
(d) Lab rat.
4. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
5. Who goes to church when he/she is young, even though it seems to be opposite his/her personality and beliefs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry give to Dominick right before he pulls the trigger to end his own life?
2. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
3. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
4. Who is fired from his job at the plant and eventually becomes a greengrocer at Hurok's Market?
5. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)