|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the hair of the second child to which Ignazia gives birth during her marriage to Papa?
2. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
(a) His swearing.
(b) His vasectomy.
(c) His lack of work.
(d) His stepfather.
3. Who flirts with Thomas when Dessa visits with the Birdseys during a time when Thomas is acting normally?
4. Who goes to church when he/she is young, even though it seems to be opposite his/her personality and beliefs?
5. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(a) Nuclear attack.
(d) Better economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a dream, Dominick dreams about hanging Thomas, who turns into a forgiving ___________.
2. What happens to the first birth that Ignazia has with Papa during their marriage?
3. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
4. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
5. What does Dominick do that he is not supposed to do when he is visiting with Thomas?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)