|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
2. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
3. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
4. What makes Papa's heart race when he enters into the harbor of New York for the first time?
(a) The train station.
(b) Statue of Liberty.
(c) The boat's hard entry.
(d) Ellis Island.
5. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
2. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
3. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
4. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
5. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)