|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
2. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
(a) Prescription drugs.
3. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
4. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) Damage control.
(b) The field.
(c) With the President for a decision.
5. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(a) Louisiana Purchase.
(c) Civil War.
(d) Manifest Destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
2. Papa will not let the local priest _________ the girl as she was made from sin, according to his belief.
3. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
4. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
5. What kind of work can Papa not get so he has to take a job as a night janitor at the public library?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)