|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
2. Where does Dominick wake up after falling off the ladder at the Rood's house?
(a) Shanley Memorial.
(b) Rosalina Memorial.
(c) Three Rivers.
(d) Shutter Creek.
3. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
(d) Social worker.
4. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
(a) Bulgy Eyes.
(b) Bug eyes.
(c) White sheet.
(d) Screen man.
5. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
2. What is the old phobia that Dominick has to face in addition to the shocking image he sees while at the Rood's house?
3. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
4. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
5. Who refuses to say how he will vote when it comes to Thomas' hearing about his release?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)