|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
2. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
3. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
(b) Prescription drugs.
4. Who does Dominick lie to about Penny Drinkwater on the day that she disappears and is eventually found murdered?
(d) The principal.
5. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(d) Business world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
2. What did Henry give to Dominick right before he pulls the trigger to end his own life?
3. Who is the attendant that has been ignoring Thomas in the rec room when Dominick sees his brother?
4. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
5. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)