|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Papa writes a letter about the passing of Vincenzo to his mother, only to find out she has died of ____________.
(d) A broken heart.
2. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
3. Thomas buys a book on ___________ and makes his girlfriend read the stories to him while he pleasures himself.
4. What does Dominick call the current Persian Gulf war when it is brought up in conversation?
(a) Vietnam II.
(c) A pain in his side.
(d) The truth.
5. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
(d) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
2. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
3. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
4. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
5. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)