|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who always eats candy during the mass after Halloween, according to the way the story is told?
(b) Both twins.
(d) Neither twin.
2. Patel refuses to discuss her beliefs with her patients, including her belief in _______________.
(b) Two Gods.
3. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
4. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
(d) New York.
5. What does Thomas do whenever anyone tries to ask a question of him during the meeting?
(a) Bites someone.
(c) Quotes a scripture.
(d) Falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
2. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
3. Dominick believes that __________ is a bully, but that he is not inhuman as the tapes seem to make him.
4. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
5. Who does Papa decide that he wants to marry, even though this woman has decided she wants to marry in the American way?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)