|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dominick call the current Persian Gulf war when it is brought up in conversation?
(a) Vietnam II.
(b) The truth.
(d) A pain in his side.
2. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(c) Penny words.
3. What does Thomas do whenever anyone tries to ask a question of him during the meeting?
(a) Bites someone.
(b) Quotes a scripture.
(c) Falls asleep.
4. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(b) Manifest Destiny.
(c) Civil War.
(d) Louisiana Purchase.
5. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(c) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(d) He has no diagnosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who always eats candy during the mass after Halloween, according to the way the story is told?
2. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
3. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
4. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
5. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)