|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) State Hospital.
(b) A bus station.
(c) The school.
(d) A playground.
2. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
(a) First Ship.
(b) Second Sail.
(c) Third Boat.
(d) Fourth Mutiny.
3. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
(a) Dancing ladies.
(c) Three Stooges.
(d) Army fights.
4. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(a) Simon Peter.
5. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose abuse is focused on in the therapy tapes which Dominick and Patel listen to?
2. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
3. What is the problem that Dominick's hospital roommate continues to have as a result of a bleeding ulcer?
4. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
5. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)