|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President W. Bush.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) President Kennedy.
2. Ray decides to show more care and concern for his '______' when Dominick is laid up in the hospital.
3. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(a) Louisiana Purchase.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Manifest Destiny.
4. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) The school.
(b) A bus station.
(c) A playground.
(d) State Hospital.
5. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
2. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
3. What did Thomas and Dominick have to do in order to go to All Saint's Mass in the morning?
4. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
5. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)