|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
(c) Don Quixote.
2. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
(a) Free food.
(b) Video games.
(c) Therapy tapes.
3. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
4. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
5. What is the problem that Dominick's hospital roommate continues to have as a result of a bleeding ulcer?
(b) He can't eat.
(c) Intense stomach pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ray decides to show more care and concern for his '______' when Dominick is laid up in the hospital.
2. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
3. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
4. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
5. Who does Dominick think that he passes when he is driving alone to the painting job?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)