|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
(c) A slave.
2. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(a) Manifest Destiny.
(c) Louisiana Purchase.
(d) Civil War.
3. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
4. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
(b) Heart disease.
5. In a dream, Dominick dreams about hanging Thomas, who turns into a forgiving ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
2. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
3. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
4. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
5. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)