|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick believes that __________ is a bully, but that he is not inhuman as the tapes seem to make him.
2. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
3. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
(b) Classroom lessons.
(d) Bus ride.
4. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
5. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
2. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
3. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
4. Who does Dominick lie to about Penny Drinkwater on the day that she disappears and is eventually found murdered?
5. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)