|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
2. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
(a) Three Rivers Public Library.
(b) At the training center.
(c) In a mental hospital.
(d) On the battlefield.
3. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
(b) Probate judge.
4. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
5. Where does Dominick wake up after falling off the ladder at the Rood's house?
(a) Rosalina Memorial.
(b) Shutter Creek.
(c) Three Rivers.
(d) Shanley Memorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
2. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
3. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
4. Who does Dominick fear will walk out on him if he ends up needing to care for Thomas?
5. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)