|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
(a) His swearing.
(b) His vasectomy.
(c) His lack of work.
(d) His stepfather.
2. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
(b) A patient.
(c) Lab rat.
(d) Research excuse.
3. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) A relief.
(c) God's will.
4. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
(c) Prescription drugs.
5. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
(a) Blue Man.
(b) Sky King.
(c) Lone Ranger.
(d) Howdy Doody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dominick wake up after falling off the ladder at the Rood's house?
2. What does Dominick do that he is not supposed to do when he is visiting with Thomas?
3. What is the old phobia that Dominick has to face in addition to the shocking image he sees while at the Rood's house?
4. When Dominick finally falls asleep after his long drive, he dreams of unbaptized ____________ trapped under the ice.
5. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)