|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President Nixon.
(c) President George H. W. Bush.
(d) President W. Bush.
2. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
3. Sheffer points out that Thomas has also had troubles in ______________ in the past, so that might not be an option.
(a) Normal homes.
(c) Group homes.
4. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
5. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
(a) His vasectomy.
(b) His swearing.
(c) His lack of work.
(d) His stepfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to church when he/she is young, even though it seems to be opposite his/her personality and beliefs?
2. What does Sheffer bring for Dominick to use in order to meet with Thomas before his hearing?
3. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
4. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
5. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)