|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
2. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
3. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(b) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(c) He has no diagnosis.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
4. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
(a) His lack of work.
(b) His swearing.
(c) His vasectomy.
(d) His stepfather.
5. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
2. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
3. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
4. Who goes to church when he/she is young, even though it seems to be opposite his/her personality and beliefs?
5. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)