|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose picture is the biggest in Ma and Ray's room, as Dominick notices when he's sitting there?
2. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
(b) No one.
3. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) State Hospital.
(b) The school.
(c) A bus station.
(d) A playground.
4. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
(d) A new car.
5. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
2. __________ says that Ray beats them up and rapes Ma in front of the twins to teach them about the real world.
3. Who suggests to Dominick that they buy a few pounds of marijuana in order to sell it around campus?
4. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
5. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)