|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) A relief.
(c) God's will.
2. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(c) Penny words.
3. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
(b) The devil.
4. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
5. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
2. Whose abuse is focused on in the therapy tapes which Dominick and Patel listen to?
3. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
4. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
5. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)