|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
(d) A slave.
2. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(a) The Pope.
3. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
4. __________ says that Ray beats them up and rapes Ma in front of the twins to teach them about the real world.
5. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(a) Simon Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
2. Life is just a cosmic _________, according to Dominick, a chair yanked away from a table when you're ready to sit down.
3. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
4. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
5. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)