|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
(a) A slave.
2. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
(d) Bag job.
3. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
(a) Video games.
(c) Therapy tapes.
(d) Free food.
4. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
5. What does Ray decide to purchase in order to be able to see the moon landing in 1969?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A radio.
(c) Color television.
(d) A black and white television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
2. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
3. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
4. Who flirts with Thomas when Dessa visits with the Birdseys during a time when Thomas is acting normally?
5. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)