|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
2. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
(a) Swimming pools.
(b) Tree houses.
(c) Little girls.
3. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
4. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
5. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) A playground.
(b) A bus station.
(c) State Hospital.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggests to Dominick that they buy a few pounds of marijuana in order to sell it around campus?
2. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
3. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
4. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
5. Dominick remembers being made to walk up and down the stairs as a sort of penance for losing Ray's __________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)