|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
2. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
3. Who is forbidden to have male visitors while her family is away, though she does so anyway?
4. Who goes to church when he/she is young, even though it seems to be opposite his/her personality and beliefs?
5. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
(a) His lack of work.
(b) His stepfather.
(c) His swearing.
(d) His vasectomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
2. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
3. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
4. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
5. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)