|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
2. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
3. Who does Dominick believe is simply weighing him down in his life, causing him to be stuck?
4. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
5. Whose abuse is focused on in the therapy tapes which Dominick and Patel listen to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
2. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
3. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
4. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
5. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)