|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
2. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
3. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) The school.
(b) State Hospital.
(c) A playground.
(d) A bus station.
4. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
5. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
(b) Phone call.
(c) Bail bondsman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
2. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
3. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
4. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
5. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)