|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
(a) Killed a child.
(b) Child pornography.
(d) Cocaine messengers.
2. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(a) New Year's Day.
(d) Memorial Day.
3. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
4. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
5. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
2. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
3. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
4. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
5. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)