|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) A playground.
(b) State Hospital.
(c) The school.
(d) A bus station.
2. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
(a) A tux.
(b) New glasses.
(c) His new waiter shirt.
(d) His Navy uniform.
3. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
4. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
5. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
(a) Lab rat.
(b) Research excuse.
(d) A patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
2. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
3. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
4. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
5. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)