|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(a) Simon Peter.
2. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
3. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
4. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
(b) Prescription drugs.
5. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
2. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
3. Who does Dominick lie to about Penny Drinkwater on the day that she disappears and is eventually found murdered?
4. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
5. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)