|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
2. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
3. Thomas says that Ray is jealous of _______ special plans for him, according to the therapy tape.
4. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(b) Penny words.
5. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
2. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
3. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
4. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
5. Life is just a cosmic _________, according to Dominick, a chair yanked away from a table when you're ready to sit down.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)