|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
2. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(b) The Pope.
3. Who does Dominick believe is simply weighing him down in his life, causing him to be stuck?
4. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
5. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ says that Ray beats them up and rapes Ma in front of the twins to teach them about the real world.
2. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
3. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
4. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
5. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)