|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
2. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
3. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
4. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(b) Better economy.
(c) Nuclear attack.
5. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) A relief.
(d) God's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
2. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
3. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
4. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
5. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)