|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
(d) Prescription drugs.
2. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
3. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
(b) A new car.
4. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(a) Penny words.
5. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
2. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
3. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
4. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
5. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)