|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ is the one who is clearly in command of the history of Thomas' treatment, according to the story.
2. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President W. Bush.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) President Kennedy.
3. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
4. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) He has no diagnosis.
(b) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Paranoid schizophrenia.
5. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
(a) Bug eyes.
(b) White sheet.
(c) Bulgy Eyes.
(d) Screen man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
2. What is the drink which is handed out at the bar in order to celebrate the moon landing?
3. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
4. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
5. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)