|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
2. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
(a) His new waiter shirt.
(b) A tux.
(c) New glasses.
(d) His Navy uniform.
3. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
4. Who has moved up the evaluation of Thomas, which is why Dominick and Patel have to meet?
(a) Probate judge.
5. What does Ray decide to purchase in order to be able to see the moon landing in 1969?
(a) A black and white television.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) Color television.
(d) A radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
2. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
3. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
4. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
5. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)