|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
2. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
3. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(c) Simon Peter.
4. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) The school.
(b) A playground.
(c) A bus station.
(d) State Hospital.
5. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
2. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
3. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
4. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
5. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)