|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
2. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
3. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
4. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
(a) Dancing ladies.
(c) Army fights.
(d) Three Stooges.
5. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
(a) Sky King.
(b) Howdy Doody.
(c) Blue Man.
(d) Lone Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
2. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
3. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
4. Clarabel was a __________ on the Howdy Doody Show, as referenced in the section describing the time when the boys grew up.
5. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)