|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
2. Who is the person that destroys the typewriter in a fit of rage at Ma during the past?
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President W. Bush.
4. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
(a) Army fights.
(b) Three Stooges.
(c) Dancing ladies.
5. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) A relief.
(c) God's will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
2. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
3. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
4. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
5. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)