|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
(b) Social worker.
2. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
(a) Phil Donahue.
(b) Maury Povich.
(c) Geraldo Rivera.
(d) Connie Chung.
3. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
4. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(a) God's will.
(c) A relief.
5. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
2. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
3. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
4. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
5. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)