|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President George H. W. Bush.
(b) President W. Bush.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President Nixon.
2. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
(a) On the battlefield.
(b) In a mental hospital.
(c) Three Rivers Public Library.
(d) At the training center.
3. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(b) Simon Peter.
4. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(b) Better economy.
(d) Nuclear attack.
5. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
2. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
3. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
4. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
5. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)