|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Don Quixote.
(c) Mr. Darcy.
2. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
3. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(c) Better economy.
(d) Nuclear attack.
4. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
5. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
2. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
3. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
4. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
5. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)