|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
2. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
(b) Heart disease.
3. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
4. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
(d) Social worker.
5. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
2. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
3. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
4. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
5. Who is the person that destroys the typewriter in a fit of rage at Ma during the past?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)