|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(b) The field.
(c) With the President for a decision.
(d) Damage control.
2. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
3. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(d) The Pope.
4. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
5. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President W. Bush.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) President Kennedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
2. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
3. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
4. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
5. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)