|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
(d) No one.
2. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) Damage control.
(b) The field.
(c) With the President for a decision.
3. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(c) The Pope.
4. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
5. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
2. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
3. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
4. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
5. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)