|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
2. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
(b) New York.
3. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
4. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
5. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
(b) Penny pinching.
(c) Financially reckless.
(d) Sexually frigid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
2. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
3. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
4. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
5. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)