|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Literature professor.
(b) Graduate student.
(c) Family friend.
2. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
(a) A tux.
(b) His new waiter shirt.
(c) His Navy uniform.
(d) New glasses.
3. Who does Dominick visit in order to tell them about Thomas, though this person is not awake and Dominick does not wake them?
4. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
5. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
2. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
3. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
4. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
5. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)