|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
(a) Bus ride.
(d) Classroom lessons.
2. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
3. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
4. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President W. Bush.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President Nixon.
5. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(b) Nuclear attack.
(d) Better economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
2. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
3. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
4. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
5. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)