|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(c) He has no diagnosis.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
2. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
3. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
4. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(b) Business world.
5. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) The field.
(b) Damage control.
(d) With the President for a decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
2. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
3. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
4. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
5. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)