|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(d) Penny words.
2. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) The field.
(b) With the President for a decision.
(d) Damage control.
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President George H. W. Bush.
(b) President W. Bush.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President Nixon.
4. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
5. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
(a) Connie Chung.
(b) Phil Donahue.
(c) Maury Povich.
(d) Geraldo Rivera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
2. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
3. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
4. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
5. Clarabel was a __________ on the Howdy Doody Show, as referenced in the section describing the time when the boys grew up.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)