|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
2. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
3. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
(b) The devil.
4. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) The field.
(c) Damage control.
(d) With the President for a decision.
5. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
(a) Maury Povich.
(b) Phil Donahue.
(c) Connie Chung.
(d) Geraldo Rivera.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
2. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
3. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
4. Who is the person that destroys the typewriter in a fit of rage at Ma during the past?
5. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)