|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
2. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
3. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(c) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(d) He has no diagnosis.
4. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Family friend.
(c) Graduate student.
(d) Literature professor.
5. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
2. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
3. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
4. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
5. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)