|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
(a) No one.
2. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
3. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
4. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President George H. W. Bush.
(b) President W. Bush.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) President Kennedy.
5. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
(d) The devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
2. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
3. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
4. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
5. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)