|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) He has no diagnosis.
(b) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Paranoid schizophrenia.
2. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
(a) Fourth Mutiny.
(b) First Ship.
(c) Second Sail.
(d) Third Boat.
3. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
4. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
5. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(a) Simon Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
2. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
4. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
5. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)