|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
2. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
(c) Heart disease.
3. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
4. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
(a) Maury Povich.
(b) Connie Chung.
(c) Geraldo Rivera.
(d) Phil Donahue.
5. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
2. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
3. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
4. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
5. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)