|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(a) A relief.
(b) God's will.
2. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) He has no diagnosis.
(b) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
3. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
(a) Lone Ranger.
(b) Howdy Doody.
(c) Blue Man.
(d) Sky King.
4. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
5. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
2. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
3. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
4. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
5. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)