Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose picture is the biggest in Ma and Ray's room, as Dominick notices when he's sitting there?
2. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
(a) Morning Glory.
(c) Twin Peaks.
3. What does Ray do in response to the way the boys act in church, which Dominick shares with Patel?
(a) Leaves the house.
(b) Smashes Thomas' present.
(c) Drinks more.
(d) Calls Ma.
4. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
5. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
2. Ray decides to show more care and concern for his '______' when Dominick is laid up in the hospital.
3. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
4. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
5. Sheffer points out that Thomas has also had troubles in ______________ in the past, so that might not be an option.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)