|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Papa's daughter tell him to do instead of just using poultices to help himself fight colds?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Stop working so hard.
(c) Quit his job.
(d) Call off work.
2. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) He has no diagnosis.
(b) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(c) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
3. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
4. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
5. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
2. What is the name Papa openly calls Prosperine when she is doing her chores in the house?
3. Who does Dominick fear will walk out on him if he ends up needing to care for Thomas?
4. What religion does Ray convert to in order to seemingly try to get into heaven even while he abuses his stepsons?
5. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)