|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) Paranoid schizophrenia.
(b) He has no diagnosis.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
2. Sheffer points out that Thomas has also had troubles in ______________ in the past, so that might not be an option.
(b) Normal homes.
(d) Group homes.
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President W. Bush.
(d) President Kennedy.
4. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
5. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
2. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
3. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
4. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
5. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)