|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dominick fear will walk out on him if he ends up needing to care for Thomas?
2. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Nixon.
(b) President George H. W. Bush.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President W. Bush.
4. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
5. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
(a) Phil Donahue.
(b) Connie Chung.
(c) Geraldo Rivera.
(d) Maury Povich.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
2. The players at the card game talk about breaking the __________ of women, just in the same way one might do with a horse.
3. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
4. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
5. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)