|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem that Dominick's hospital roommate continues to have as a result of a bleeding ulcer?
(b) He can't eat.
(c) Intense stomach pain.
2. Whose abuse is focused on in the therapy tapes which Dominick and Patel listen to?
3. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
4. What does Prosperine do after Papa beats Ignazia for the first time? She threatens to castrate him ________________.
(a) At knifepoint.
(b) With a razor blade.
(c) With a hot poker.
(d) With her teeth.
5. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(b) Simon Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheffer points out that Thomas has also had troubles in ______________ in the past, so that might not be an option.
2. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
3. What does Thomas do whenever anyone tries to ask a question of him during the meeting?
4. Who does Dominick think that he passes when he is driving alone to the painting job?
5. The memoir goes into details about how Italian families negotiate a ___________ for their children.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)