|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem that Dominick's hospital roommate continues to have as a result of a bleeding ulcer?
(a) Intense stomach pain.
(b) He can't eat.
2. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
3. What does Thomas do whenever anyone tries to ask a question of him during the meeting?
(a) Quotes a scripture.
(b) Bites someone.
(c) Falls asleep.
4. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
5. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick is told that he needs to commit to __________ trial sessions before Patel will take him back on as a patient.
2. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
3. Patel insists that getting inside of Thomas' ___________ is the key to teaching Thomas self-management.
4. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
5. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)