|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(a) New Year's Day.
(d) Memorial Day.
2. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
(d) Staff coordinator.
3. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
5. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(a) Simon Peter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray decide to purchase in order to be able to see the moon landing in 1969?
2. Who is irreverent when he enters into New York, which causes him to get backhanded?
3. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
4. Papa is told that he will work alone and that he will have to work twice as hard, so he does and becomes a __________.
5. What does Sheffer bring for Dominick to use in order to meet with Thomas before his hearing?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)