|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Literature professor.
(c) Graduate student.
(d) Family friend.
2. Dell and his wife are arrested for having __________ as Ralph turns them in for this crime.
(a) Cocaine messengers.
(b) Child pornography.
(c) Killed a child.
3. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
(b) Phone call.
(c) Bail bondsman.
4. Dominick remembers being made to walk up and down the stairs as a sort of penance for losing Ray's __________.
(c) Shoe horn.
5. Who does Papa decide that he wants to marry, even though this woman has decided she wants to marry in the American way?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
2. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
3. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
4. ___________ had been Dominick's key, learned from Ray on the basketball court, according to Thomas.
5. What did Thomas and Dominick have to do in order to go to All Saint's Mass in the morning?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)