|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
2. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
(a) Tree houses.
(b) Swimming pools.
(c) Little girls.
3. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
4. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
(c) A slave.
5. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(d) Business world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
2. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
3. Thomas lectures Dominick on the perils of ____________, though he is cruelly rebuffed by those to whom he speaks.
4. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
5. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)