|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the old phobia that Dominick has to face in addition to the shocking image he sees while at the Rood's house?
2. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
3. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
4. Who does Dominick believe is simply weighing him down in his life, causing him to be stuck?
5. Who always eats candy during the mass after Halloween, according to the way the story is told?
(c) Both twins.
(d) Neither twin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
2. Who goes to church when he/she is young, even though it seems to be opposite his/her personality and beliefs?
3. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
4. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
5. Who refuses to say how he will vote when it comes to Thomas' hearing about his release?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)