|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Thomas and Dominick have to do in order to go to All Saint's Mass in the morning?
(a) Get on a bus.
(b) Not go trick or treating.
(c) Go to bed early on Halloween.
(d) They had to walk with Ma and Ray.
2. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
(a) A tux.
(b) His Navy uniform.
(c) New glasses.
(d) His new waiter shirt.
3. When is the next hearing for Thomas scheduled, according to Sheffer when she comes into the room?
(a) New Year's Day.
(d) Memorial Day.
4. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
5. What is the problem that Dominick's hospital roommate continues to have as a result of a bleeding ulcer?
(a) Intense stomach pain.
(d) He can't eat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
2. Dominick tells Patel that Dessa has gotten them the __________ that Patel recommends getting to help him.
3. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
4. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
5. Who is irreverent when he enters into New York, which causes him to get backhanded?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)