|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(a) Louisiana Purchase.
(b) Civil War.
(d) Manifest Destiny.
2. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
3. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(a) Business world.
4. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
5. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
2. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
3. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
4. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
5. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)