|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
2. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
3. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
(b) A relief.
(d) God's will.
4. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) A bus station.
(b) The school.
(c) A playground.
(d) State Hospital.
5. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(a) Better economy.
(d) Nuclear attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
2. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
3. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
4. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
5. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)