|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
(a) Little girls.
(b) Swimming pools.
(c) Tree houses.
2. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
(a) Manifest Destiny.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Louisiana Purchase.
3. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
(b) New York.
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Mr. Darcy.
(d) Don Quixote.
5. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
2. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
3. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
4. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
5. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)