|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Graduate student.
(b) Family friend.
(d) Literature professor.
2. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
(a) Staff coordinator.
3. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
4. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(b) Simon Peter.
5. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
2. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
3. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
4. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
5. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)