|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
2. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
(a) Dissociative Identity Disorder.
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(c) He has no diagnosis.
(d) Paranoid schizophrenia.
3. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
(d) Dark skin.
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
5. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
(a) At the training center.
(b) In a mental hospital.
(c) Three Rivers Public Library.
(d) On the battlefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
2. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
3. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
4. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
5. While Ma does not care for the ____________, the boys do not particularly like Francis the Talking Mule.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)