|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
2. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
(a) His stepfather.
(b) His vasectomy.
(c) His lack of work.
(d) His swearing.
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President George H. W. Bush.
(b) President Nixon.
(c) President Kennedy.
(d) President W. Bush.
4. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
5. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
2. Ma accepts her diagnosis as one which is ____________, even if it means that she will die a painful death.
3. ________ demands that society take vengeance on the murderer when Penny is found murdered.
4. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
5. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)