|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
2. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
(b) Simon Peter.
3. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
4. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
5. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
2. Who is described as being patient, attractive, incisive, and helpful as she described various stories to Dominick?
3. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
4. Who was the twin who cried so hard about the flying monkeys in "The Wizard of Oz" according to the story?
5. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)