|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
(a) Bug eyes.
(b) Screen man.
(c) Bulgy Eyes.
(d) White sheet.
2. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
3. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
(a) Connie Chung.
(b) Phil Donahue.
(c) Geraldo Rivera.
(d) Maury Povich.
4. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
5. Ma takes the boys to the Back to School Festival of ___________ at the movie theater when they are in third grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
2. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
4. Clarabel was a __________ on the Howdy Doody Show, as referenced in the section describing the time when the boys grew up.
5. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)