|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
2. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(a) Business world.
3. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
4. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) A bus station.
(b) A playground.
(c) State Hospital.
(d) The school.
5. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
2. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
3. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
4. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
5. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)