|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
2. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
3. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
(d) Skipping rocks across a pond.
4. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
(a) Therapy tapes.
(b) Free food.
(c) Video games.
5. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
2. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
3. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
4. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
5. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)