|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds the body of Angela first, which helps this character feel better about what happened?
2. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(c) The Pope.
3. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(a) Nuclear attack.
(b) Better economy.
4. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
(d) Skipping rocks across a pond.
5. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Family friend.
(c) Graduate student.
(d) Literature professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
2. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
3. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
4. What does Dessa declare is a symptom of Dominick's toxic anger and then decides to leave him?
5. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)