|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
(d) Skipping rocks across a pond.
2. Which friend is Dominick trying to please when he joins the gym where he eventually meets Joy?
3. Which president is in charge of Operation Desert Shield during the time of the antiwar protest?
(a) President Kennedy.
(b) President W. Bush.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) President George H. W. Bush.
4. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
5. When Thomas is taken for mental health care, he is told that he will be there for __________ days for observation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph takes offense to a teacher's presentation on ____________ in his history class.
2. In a biblical passage, _________ tells the disciples to cut off the body parts which offend in order to avoiding burning in hell.
3. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
4. Ma warns the twins not to gawk or to talk about anyone with ___________, though they seem to be everywhere.
5. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)