|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ma decide is responsible for delivering her and her sons to safety after they encounter the crazy man?
2. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
3. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(b) Damage control.
(c) The field.
(d) With the President for a decision.
4. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
(b) A new car.
5. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
2. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
3. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
4. What is the diagnosis which has been given to Thomas, in which he hears voices and sees hallucinations?
5. Thomas has episodes of ________________ in which he obsesses about something and is unable to let it go.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)