|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
2. What is the name of the manager at the movie theater which other people in the room call him?
(a) Bug eyes.
(b) Screen man.
(c) White sheet.
(d) Bulgy Eyes.
3. What did the United States citizens fear most about the Soviet Union during the 1950s?
(c) Better economy.
(d) Nuclear attack.
4. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
5. What do the twins receive as their graduation present from their Ma and Ray when they're headed off to college?
(c) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
2. Who also grows angry at the teacher that Ralph yells at, though this student does not say anything?
3. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
4. Who knees Dominick in the groin after Dominick continues to yell in defense of his brother?
5. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)