|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dominick do that he is not supposed to do when he is visiting with Thomas?
(a) Talk about him.
(b) Talk to him.
(c) Hug him.
(d) Get angry.
2. In a dream, Dominick dreams about hanging Thomas, who turns into a forgiving ___________.
3. What is the name Papa openly calls Prosperine when she is doing her chores in the house?
4. What does Dominick say that he doesn't want to be when Patel suggests that they run some tests on the twins' brains?
(a) A patient.
(b) Research excuse.
(c) Lab rat.
5. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ray is the stepfather who works the third shift at ____________ when the twins are growing up with their Ma.
2. Dominick notes that it is an interesting coincidence that Papa worked with a ______________ one summer as did the twins.
3. What does Dominick get access to when he sits down to talk with another therapist about his brother?
4. Who does Dominick find out wants to talk to him, per a message left by his girlfriend, Joy?
5. Who is irreverent when he enters into New York, which causes him to get backhanded?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)