|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
2. Ralph is actually discriminated against in school because he is ____________, which is part of the reason he speaks up in class too.
(d) A slave.
3. Life is just a cosmic _________, according to Dominick, a chair yanked away from a table when you're ready to sit down.
(a) Pillow fight.
(b) Whoopee cushion.
4. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(d) The Pope.
5. Dominick talks about how rude he was to his mother when he was being fitted for ____________.
(a) A tux.
(b) His new waiter shirt.
(c) His Navy uniform.
(d) New glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick panics as they pass the _________ Building for the Hatch Forensic Institute.
2. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
3. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
4. Thomas believes himself to be ___________ upon whom a new order can be built as the result of the apocalypse.
5. Whenever Dominick sees ______________, thoughts overtake him about what might have been for Angela.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)