|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick remembers being made to walk up and down the stairs as a sort of penance for losing Ray's __________.
(d) Shoe horn.
2. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
3. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
4. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
(a) The Pope.
5. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dominick wishes his father was television's _______________ and daydreams about other fathers who treat their sons well.
2. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
3. Lisa Sheffer, a ____________, calls Dominick to see how he's doing after the rough night he's had, leaving him a message on his phone.
4. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
5. Dominick is assured that the practitioner who gives Thomas more medication is a patient _____________ who is looking out for Thomas' best interests.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)