|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
2. Which of Dominick's lovers could be categorized as being shyer than another of Dominick's lovers?
3. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
(a) Penny pinching.
(c) Financially reckless.
(d) Sexually frigid.
4. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
5. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
2. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
3. ___________ retains grief at having been too busy at the end of a semester to enjoy the new baby.
4. Who is the attendant that has been ignoring Thomas in the rec room when Dominick sees his brother?
5. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)