|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
2. What does Dominick call the current Persian Gulf war when it is brought up in conversation?
(a) The truth.
(c) Vietnam II.
(d) A pain in his side.
3. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
4. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
(b) Eight track tapes.
5. Who has Dominick raped which makes him feel guilty the following day, as evidenced at the start of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ sees Angela's death as a sign from unseen enemies that this character is going to be assassinated.
2. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
3. What is the medication being used for Thomas which seems to be doing him some good?
4. Sheffer points out that Thomas has also had troubles in ______________ in the past, so that might not be an option.
5. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)