|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(a) Penny words.
2. Which of the characters finds it easier to believe that there is no God, which makes life have no sense or meaning?
3. Sheffer and Dominick think that Thomas will not get anything more out of another year at ___________.
(b) Twin Peaks.
(c) Morning Glory.
4. Dominick awakes from a dream in which he ignores Thomas' skill at __________________.
(b) Skipping rocks across a pond.
5. Who is holding his own while staying at Hatch for the last ten days, according to Sheffer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
2. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
3. Who is the attendant that has been ignoring Thomas in the rec room when Dominick sees his brother?
4. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
5. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)