|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joy's psychologist says that her __________ behavior is related to her being sexually abused as a young woman.
(b) Penny pinching.
(c) Sexually frigid.
(d) Financially reckless.
2. Who refuses to say how he will vote when it comes to Thomas' hearing about his release?
3. What stands next to the Indian Cemetery as described in the book in Three Rivers, CT?
(a) A playground.
(b) The school.
(c) A bus station.
(d) State Hospital.
4. Who is always noting the different venial and mortal sins which causes Dominick to worry about his future?
(c) No one.
5. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the twin that accidentally locks himself in the bathroom, almost ruining the trip?
2. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
3. Who is the person that destroys the typewriter in a fit of rage at Ma during the past?
4. Who decided to abstain from the vote to move Thomas or to keep him at the center?
5. Billy Covington is the man who dies in Vietnam, a man who idolized _____________, though the reader doesn't learn much more.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)