|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
2. Who says he/she is sorry for Dominick's troubles in his life, as he/she has heard too many stories?
3. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
(a) Bus ride.
(d) Classroom lessons.
4. Dominick asks Sheffer to avoid the __________ when they are speaking with each other and demands to have Thomas out earlier.
(c) Penny words.
5. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dominick throw out the window of Leo's car as they are leaving the police station?
2. Where is Vincenzo shot in revenge for his sleeping with another man's wife?
3. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
4. Who flirts with Thomas when Dessa visits with the Birdseys during a time when Thomas is acting normally?
5. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)