|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
2. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
3. Papa writes a letter about the passing of Vincenzo to his mother, only to find out she has died of ____________.
(c) A broken heart.
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
5. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
2. Whose picture is the biggest in Ma and Ray's room, as Dominick notices when he's sitting there?
3. Who decides to sit with Thomas after his scary incident, even though it means this other person can't do anything?
4. Where is Vincenzo shot in revenge for his sleeping with another man's wife?
5. Dominick is told that he needs to commit to __________ trial sessions before Patel will take him back on as a patient.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)