|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
2. What does Papa's daughter tell him to do instead of just using poultices to help himself fight colds?
(a) Stop working so hard.
(b) Call off work.
(c) Quit his job.
(d) Take a nap.
3. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(a) Don Quixote.
(b) Mr. Darcy.
4. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
5. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
2. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
3. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
4. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
5. Where is Vincenzo shot in revenge for his sleeping with another man's wife?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)