|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, the law of the ____________ is discussed along with the psychology of sales.
(b) Business world.
2. The author spends a lot of time describing the __________ which took place as the children made their way on the field trip.
(b) Bus ride.
(d) Classroom lessons.
3. When Dominick was a child, someone locked a ____________ in a firebox and it died in terror, which makes Dominick terrified.
4. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
5. Dominick is told that he needs to commit to __________ trial sessions before Patel will take him back on as a patient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
2. ________ is a big talking, sex addict who is stuck in a going-nowhere job but is convinced he will get his break in the movies.
3. Who is irreverent when he enters into New York, which causes him to get backhanded?
4. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
5. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)