|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick remembers how a professor once talked about how religion being the ___________ of the people.
2. Dominick remembers being made to walk up and down the stairs as a sort of penance for losing Ray's __________.
(b) Shoe horn.
3. Papa is told that he will work alone and that he will have to work twice as hard, so he does and becomes a __________.
(a) Security guard.
(b) Union organizer.
4. Who is the person that asks to be on Thomas' visitors list, which makes Dominick happy?
5. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
2. Papa writes a letter about the passing of Vincenzo to his mother, only to find out she has died of ____________.
3. What makes Papa's heart race when he enters into the harbor of New York for the first time?
4. Thomas, as a child, wanted to save up his money in order to buy Ma a ___________, but Dominick beat him to it.
5. Who is fired from his job at the plant and eventually becomes a greengrocer at Hurok's Market?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)