|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dominick is troubled by the obscure _________ that Thomas has left for him as well.
2. Leo insists that being a ____________ major makes him an expert on homosexuality, though he has never been tempted.
3. Dr. Judy Yup is willing to testify that ___________ is oppression when she sees the extent of Dominick's injuries.
4. What is the subject that Dominick teaches when he is a teacher as his profession?
5. Patel wants to find out more about why Dominick continues to use the word __________ to describe the process of therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city did the twins go when they were in sixth grade, going to the city as a class for a field trip?
2. What kind of work can Papa not get so he has to take a job as a night janitor at the public library?
3. Papa is told that he will work alone and that he will have to work twice as hard, so he does and becomes a __________.
4. What makes Papa's heart race when he enters into the harbor of New York for the first time?
5. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)