|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At sometime in the past, Dominick, Leo, and Ralph all did a ___________ together, according to the book.
(d) Bag job.
2. Sheffer volunteers to be the twins' ____________ during the time of the case and the evaluation.
3. Sheffer tries to bond with Dominick, comparing him to the literary figure _______________.
(b) Don Quixote.
(d) Mr. Darcy.
4. Sheffer tells Dominick that the State Department is looking at his brother's case and trying to play _______________.
(a) With the President for a decision.
(c) The field.
(d) Damage control.
5. Leo has mentioned _______ as a possible supplier of drugs to Ralph, according to Dominick when he talks with the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Ralph Drinkwater at the Hatch Center, according to descriptions in the story?
2. Dominick is talked out of getting a ___________ as this will only complicate matters, he is told.
3. Dominick recalls how Ma was waiting for ___________ to rescue them when the crazy man approached them on the bus.
4. When Dominick is taken to the police station, he is afraid his ___________ career is over and that he will die in Vietnam.
5. What is the name of Sheffer's seven-year-old daughter, who causes Dominick to remember the loss of his own daughter?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)