1. Where does Thomas decide to cut off his hand in order to escape being drafted into the military?
(a) In a mental hospital.
(b) Three Rivers Public Library.
(c) On the battlefield.
(d) At the training center.
2. What is the terminal disease that Thomas and Dominick's mother eventually dies from?
(c) Heart disease.
3. What is the language in which the life story of Papa is written, which is why the family never had it translated?
4. Nedra Frank is the ____________ who does not return the memoir when she is hired to translate it.
(a) Literature professor.
(b) Graduate student.
(c) Family friend.
5. Who refuses to consider Thomas' antiwar act heroic, which is not surprising, given their relationship?
6. Who is complaining of the notoriety which is being forced upon them because of the anti-war act?
This section contains 4,201 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)