* Thomas amputates his right hand to protest Operation Desert Shield.
* The twins' mom tells them about her Papa, whose life story she has never read.
* Thomas is transported to the hospital and wonders why his stepfather doesn't visit.
* Dominick tries to contact Settle, Thomas' usual home.
* In 1958, Ma takes the boys to a movie theater.
* Ray beats Thomas at dinner for being a namby pamby.
* Dominick wants to get Thomas out to get even with Robocop.
* Dominick promised to look out for Thomas before their mother died.
* The boys receive a typewriter upon their graduation from high school.
* Thomas is put on academic probation at college and takes too many No-Doz.
* Dominick visits Sheffer's office and learns he can not get Thomas out in under fifteen days.
* In sixth grade, the twins went on a field trip to Radio City Music Hall...
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)