Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the King feel about Juan?
2. How does Diego feel about Olivares?
3. What does Diego say the King was sent to earth to do?
4. What does Bartolomy say he paints?
5. What does Don Diego tell Juan as he is nursing his wound from the ship?
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances influence that character's involved in those scenes?
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)