Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was leery about Diego painting a portrait on his second trip in Italy?
2. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
3. What is the name of the King's favorite dog?
4. What is Don Diego doing while on his trip to Northern Spain?
5. Who visits Don Diego after his wife dies?
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the forms of foreshadowing used in this book, and how did those moments affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Elizabeth Trevino have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Belonging and security were two themes present in this book. Where did these themes appear, and which characters were most motivated by them?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)