Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was leery about Diego painting a portrait on his second trip in Italy?
2. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
3. What is the name of the King's favorite dog?
4. What is Don Diego doing while on his trip to Northern Spain?
5. Who visits Don Diego after his wife dies?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Elizabeth Trevino have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Many different characters in this book were persuaded to do things that they would not have done of their own accord. What are some of these instances, and how did persuasion affect the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)