Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 8, In Which I Speak of a Small Red Flower)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
2. What color are the clothes given to Juan by Don Diego?
3. What does Diego's wife say being married to a painter has been like?
4. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
5. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Juan describe the first portrait Diego paints...
This section contains 869 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)