|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Pope feel about the portrait Don Diego paints of him?
(a) He thinks it is marvelous.
(b) He does not recognize himself in it.
(c) He is delighted with it.
(d) He does not care for it.
2. What does Don Diego tell Juan as he is nursing his wound from the ship?
(a) He can do what he wants till he is cured.
(b) He can ask what he wants of him.
(c) He is the best friend he has ever had.
(d) He is a good slave with a pure heart.
3. What job is Juan given after the problem of the painting is solved?
(a) Household worker.
(b) Don Diego's assistant.
(c) Apprentice Painter.
(d) Tannery assistant.
4. What does Diego paint a picture of after his daughter is engaged?
(a) His daughters as babies.
(b) His wife.
(d) A flowering tree.
5. What is Juan worried will be found while he is traveling to Northern Spain with Don Diego?
(a) His mother's jewelery.
(b) His saved money.
(c) His paintings.
(d) His love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bertolomy from?
2. Who does Diego paint a picture of to practice for the big portrait he was sent to Italy for?
3. How does Don Diego save Juan from imprisonment?
4. Who does Don Diego have to ask about Lolis becoming Juan's wife?
5. What does Juan do secretly while in Spain?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)