|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Diego call Juan after the King leaves after the problem of the painting is solved?
(b) Comrade Juan.
(c) Juan Amigo.
2. What does the King do while sitting for his paintings?
(a) Sits quietly.
(b) Talks about deep matters.
(c) Asks questions.
(d) Tells stories of his childhood.
3. What is Don Diego doing while on his trip to Northern Spain?
4. How long does it take for Don Diego's fever to break?
(a) 21 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 18 days.
5. How does Don Diego sign his name?
(a) Two large D's.
(b) A large D and a small N.
(c) Two small v's.
(d) A large V.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Juan and Lolis married?
2. What does Paquita ask Juan to send to her secret lover?
3. What job is Juan given after the problem of the painting is solved?
4. What is in the picture that Juan places for the King to see?
5. How often does Bartolomy take Communion?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)