Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was leery about Diego painting a portrait on his second trip in Italy?
(a) Itallian nobles.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Queen.
(d) An artist from the Vatican.
2. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
(a) Shows them his portfolio.
(b) Tells them what a great artist he is.
(c) Shows them the portrait of himself.
(d) Reads a letter from the King of Spain.
3. What is the name of the King's favorite dog?
4. What is Don Diego doing while on his trip to Northern Spain?
5. Who visits Don Diego after his wife dies?
(c) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Murillo stay with don Diego?
2. Why does the King ask Don Diego to design something for his sister's wedding?
3. What was wrong with the King's favorite dog?
4. What does Juan do when the King realizes Juan has done a painting?
5. What does Don Diego say most people are fond of?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)