|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Diego accompany on his trip to Northern Spain?
(a) His extended family.
(b) A touring group of artists.
(c) Paquita and her new husband.
(d) The Royal family.
2. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
(a) Shows them his portfolio.
(b) Tells them what a great artist he is.
(c) Shows them the portrait of himself.
(d) Reads a letter from the King of Spain.
3. Which of the following adjectives does Juan NOT use to describe the portrait of the Pope?
4. What was wrong with the King's favorite dog?
(b) Hurt leg.
(c) Liver ailment.
(d) Ear infection.
5. What does Juan do secretly while in Spain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Don Diego surprised about when he saw Bartolomy's art?
2. What does Bartolomy say he paints?
3. What does Don Diego call Juan after the King leaves after the problem of the painting is solved?
4. How long after Paquita's wedding does Don Diego go to Northern Spain?
5. What is the name of the apprentice in love with Paquita?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)