Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the King feel about Juan?
(a) He does not know him very well.
(b) He is fond of him.
(c) He looks down on him.
(d) He dislikes him.
2. How does Diego feel about Olivares?
(a) He thinks him polite and stupid.
(b) He finds him crude and cruel.
(c) He is intimidated by him.
(d) He has real affection for him.
3. What does Diego say the King was sent to earth to do?
(a) Listen to his subjects.
(b) Dispense justice.
(c) Rule with quiet honor.
(d) Speak to his subjects.
4. What does Bartolomy say he paints?
(a) What his dreams show him.
(b) What he wishes he saw.
(c) What is holy in each person.
(d) What he sees.
5. What does Don Diego tell Juan as he is nursing his wound from the ship?
(a) He can do what he wants till he is cured.
(b) He is a good slave with a pure heart.
(c) He can ask what he wants of him.
(d) He is the best friend he has ever had.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Bartolomy take Communion?
2. What does Juan do when the King realizes Juan has done a painting?
3. Who does Diego ask to guide his hand as he does a practice portrait while on his second trip in Italy?
4. Why does Francisco Lezcano think he is a slave?
5. How does Don Diego save Juan from imprisonment?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)