|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Diego keep on hand in case of a visit from the King?
(a) Cheese and Bread.
(b) Water and Bread.
(c) Wine and Cheese.
(d) Cakes and Wine.
2. How does Diego feel about Olivares?
(a) He finds him crude and cruel.
(b) He thinks him polite and stupid.
(c) He is intimidated by him.
(d) He has real affection for him.
3. Who is the first person Juan tries to get excited about Don Diego's talents?
(a) The Duke of Ponti.
(b) The Camerlengo.
(c) The High Cardinal.
(d) The Earl of Eastwhich.
4. What does Juan say he will always call Don Diego after the problem of the painting is solved?
5. What was wrong with the King's favorite dog?
(a) Liver ailment.
(b) Ear infection.
(c) Hurt leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Don Diego surprised about when he saw Bartolomy's art?
2. Who visits Don Diego after his wife dies?
3. What does Juan promise to do if his Master's returned wound is healed?
4. What does Francisco Lezcano compare himself to while talking to Juan?
5. How long does it take for Don Diego's fever to break?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)