|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was the dainty slave girl raised
2. Where will Diego's family stay while Diego is in Italy?
3. What color is the King's hair?
4. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Open and airy.
(b) Rushed and ignorant.
(c) Dirty and crowded.
(d) Loud and angry.
5. Where does Juan stand while Reubens is being honored?
(a) Beside the king.
(b) Behind his master's chair.
(c) At the back of the room.
(d) In the wings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is held to honor Reubens?
2. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
4. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
5. What is the name of the dainty slave girl Juan admires?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mistress say when she sees that Juan is in love?
2. Why can the blond man not enter Madrid with Juan?
3. How does Juan describe the King?
4. What does Juan demand in return for his service to Don Dimas?
5. What does Brother Isidro do when Juan starts to cry after the inventory?
6. What does Don Diego teach Juan about a blue brocade?
7. What does Don Diego to do study while in Italy?
8. What did Don Diego say Art was meant to be?
9. What does Juan do when his mistress falls sick with the plague?
10. What does Mistress allow Juan to do when she sees how disappointed he is about not being taught to paint?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)