|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the palace studio like?
(a) Dark and elaborate.
(b) Light and airy.
(c) Small and secluded.
(d) Large and lonely.
2. What does Juan say the King is hoping for?
(b) A Legacy.
3. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
4. What happened to Juan's earring?
(a) It was stolen by the blond man.
(b) Diego took it out.
(c) Carmelo stole it.
(d) He gave it to Don Dimas.
5. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Diego's house.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) The monastery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the clothes given to Juan by Don Diego?
2. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
3. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
4. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
5. How does Juan describe Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brother Isidro say he sees Juan?
2. Why does Diego refuse to teach Juan to paint?
3. How does Juan describe Italy?
4. What sad news do Juan and Diego receive when they return home?
5. How does Don Medina say he makes his crucifixes so realistic?
6. What does Brother Isidro do when Juan starts to cry after the inventory?
7. What does Juan demand in return for his service to Don Dimas?
8. What does Mistress say when she sees that Juan is in love?
9. How does Juan describe his first sight of Miri?
10. What does Mistress allow Juan to do when she sees how disappointed he is about not being taught to paint?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)