|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
2. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
(a) The studio.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The garden.
(d) The kitchen.
3. How long does Juan agree to serve Don Dimas?
(a) 40 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 10 days.
4. Where does Don Diego live?
5. What does Mistress say love is when she sees Juan admiring the slave girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
2. What color are the clothes given to Juan by Don Diego?
3. What is the name of Juan's mother?
4. What colors does Diego NOT say are part of a blue brocade?
5. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Juan brings a message to Reubens' house from Don Diego?
2. What is Juan told after waiting for the magistrate for hours?
3. What does Don Diego teach Juan about a blue brocade?
4. How does Don Medina say he makes his crucifixes so realistic?
5. What did Don Diego say Art was meant to be?
6. Where does Juan go after his mistress dies?
7. How does Juan describe the first portrait Diego paints of the King?
8. What does Juan do when his mistress falls sick with the plague?
9. How is Juan told to eat while he is on his journey to Madrid?
10. What does the Carmelo do when he finds Juan in Madrid?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)