|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was the dainty slave girl raised
2. What does Mistress say love is when she sees Juan admiring the slave girl?
3. Who is sent to summon a doctor for the slave girl?
(a) Don Diego.
(c) The Duke.
4. How did Mistress feel about Master?
(a) She was devoted to him.
(b) She was hateful towards him.
(c) She was hardly aware of him.
(d) She was afraid of him.
5. Who is most upset about Juan leaving for Italy?
(d) La Niss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Juan ask permission to go one day while at the palace?
2. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
3. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
4. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
5. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brother Isidro do when Juan starts to cry after the inventory?
2. What does Mistress allow Juan to do when she sees how disappointed he is about not being taught to paint?
3. What does Mistress say when she sees that Juan is in love?
4. What does Don Diego teach Juan about a blue brocade?
5. How does Brother Isidro say he sees Juan?
6. What does the Carmelo do when he finds Juan in Madrid?
7. What does Juan find in the house when he wakes up after being sick with the plague?
8. What does Don Diego to do study while in Italy?
9. How does Juan describe Italy?
10. What does Master say when Juan asks him to teach him to paint?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)