|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan ask of Dosa Trini while he is running errands?
(a) An extra spool of thread.
(b) A kitten.
(c) A book.
(d) Some colored pencils.
2. How old is Juan when he learns to read?
3. How long is Diego at the palace before he sees the King?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What is Dosa Trini's occupation?
(b) Lace maker.
(d) Milk maid.
5. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
2. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
3. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
4. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
5. How does Juan describe Italy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Carmelo do when he finds Juan in Madrid?
2. Why does Diego refuse to teach Juan to paint?
3. What does Juan demand in return for his service to Don Dimas?
4. What does Mistress say when she sees that Juan is in love?
5. What does the master in Madrid say to Juan when he wakes up?
6. How does Don Medina say he makes his crucifixes so realistic?
7. What does Brother Isidro do when Juan starts to cry after the inventory?
8. How does Juan describe the first portrait Diego paints of the King?
9. What does Brother Isidro do for Juan while he is sick with the plague?
10. What does Don Diego to do study while in Italy?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)