|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
(a) A magistrate.
(b) A slaver.
(c) A physician.
(d) A lawyer.
2. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
3. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
(a) Nice news.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Happy feelings.
(d) Extra money.
4. Where does Juan ask permission to go one day while at the palace?
(b) The lake.
(c) The market.
5. What delays Diego's trip to Italy?
(a) A migraine.
(b) A sprained wrist.
(c) Bad weather.
(d) Bad omens in the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
2. What is held to honor Reubens?
3. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
4. What does Juan eat when he wakes up while sick with the plague?
5. Who is sent to summon a doctor for the slave girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brother Isidro say he sees Juan?
2. Why can the blond man not enter Madrid with Juan?
3. How does Don Medina say he makes his crucifixes so realistic?
4. What sad news do Juan and Diego receive when they return home?
5. What does Don Diego to do study while in Italy?
6. What does Brother Isidro do when Juan starts to cry after the inventory?
7. How does Juan describe the King?
8. What does Master say when Juan asks him to teach him to paint?
9. What does Don Diego teach Juan about a blue brocade?
10. Why does Diego refuse to teach Juan to paint?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)