|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
(a) A seizure.
(b) Retching and hallucinations.
(c) A fainting spell.
(d) A high fever.
2. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
(a) Sharpens his knife.
(b) Tells stories.
(c) Beats Juan.
(d) Cuts the animals.
3. What is the name of the apprentice sent to the palace with Diego?
4. In what country was the dainty slave girl raised
5. What color are the clothes given to Juan by Don Diego?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan ask of Dosa Trini while he is running errands?
2. What is held to honor Reubens?
3. How does Juan describe Master?
4. What does Juan eat when he wakes up while sick with the plague?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brother Isidro say he sees Juan?
2. How does Juan describe the first portrait Diego paints of the King?
3. What does Juan do when his mistress falls sick with the plague?
4. How does Don Medina say he makes his crucifixes so realistic?
5. What does Brother Isidro do when Juan starts to cry after the inventory?
6. What is Juan told after waiting for the magistrate for hours?
7. What does Brother Isidro do for Juan while he is sick with the plague?
8. What does the Carmelo do when he finds Juan in Madrid?
9. How is Juan told to eat while he is on his journey to Madrid?
10. What does Juan demand in return for his service to Don Dimas?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)