|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
2. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
(a) Be a scribe.
(b) List off the values.
(c) Sit on a hard bench.
3. What color is the King's hair?
4. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
5. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Juan when he learns to read?
2. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
3. Who is most upset about Juan leaving for Italy?
4. How far does Juan travel the first day of his journey to Madrid?
5. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Juan describe his first sight of Miri?
2. What is Juan told after waiting for the magistrate for hours?
3. What does the master in Madrid say to Juan when he wakes up?
4. Why can the blond man not enter Madrid with Juan?
5. How does Brother Isidro say he sees Juan?
6. What does Brother Isidro do for Juan while he is sick with the plague?
7. What does Brother Isidro do when Juan starts to cry after the inventory?
8. What does Juan find in the house when he wakes up after being sick with the plague?
9. What sad news do Juan and Diego receive when they return home?
10. What does Mistress say when she sees that Juan is in love?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)