|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
(a) Retching and hallucinations.
(b) A fainting spell.
(c) A seizure.
(d) A high fever.
2. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
(a) Counts horseshoes.
(b) Pulls loaves out of the oven.
(c) Tends his sick son.
(d) Feeds the chickens.
3. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
(a) Beg for it.
(b) Work for it.
(c) Steal it.
(d) Hunt it.
4. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
5. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
(b) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Juan describe Italy?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
3. What instrument does the dainty slave girl play?
4. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
5. What does Diego say art should be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Juan find in the house when he wakes up after being sick with the plague?
2. What does Francisco Lezcano say to Juan about their similarities?
3. What does the King give Juan when Don Diego dies?
4. How does Juan describe his first sight of Miri?
5. What does the master in Madrid say to Juan when he wakes up?
6. What does Don Diego to do study while in Italy?
7. What does Juan do when his mistress falls sick with the plague?
8. What does the King do after Juan helps his favorite dog, and how does Juan feel about this?
9. What does the King do while he sits for his portraits?
10. What happens when Juan brings a message to Reubens' house from Don Diego?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)