|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
2. What is the title of the person who speaks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
3. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
(a) If he belongs to the Carmelo.
(b) If he needs food and lodging.
(c) If he stole the bread off his window ledge.
(d) If he is an orphan.
4. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
(a) Extra money.
(b) Nice news.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Happy feelings.
5. Who is most upset about Juan leaving for Italy?
(b) La Niss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
2. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
3. What does the King want Diego to do in Italy?
4. What disrupts Diego's work at the palace?
5. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the master in Madrid say to Juan when he wakes up?
2. Where does Juan go after his mistress dies?
3. What did Don Diego say Art was meant to be?
4. How is Juan told to eat while he is on his journey to Madrid?
5. What does Master say when Juan asks him to teach him to paint?
6. What happens when Juan brings a message to Reubens' house from Don Diego?
7. What does Juan demand in return for his service to Don Dimas?
8. How does Don Medina say he makes his crucifixes so realistic?
9. What does Don Diego to do study while in Italy?
10. Why can the blond man not enter Madrid with Juan?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)