|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don Dimas's occupation?
2. Who is most upset about Juan leaving for Italy?
(b) La Niss.
3. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
(c) The Pope.
4. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Rushed and ignorant.
(b) Dirty and crowded.
(c) Loud and angry.
(d) Open and airy.
5. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
(d) More slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
2. What is the palace studio like?
3. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
4. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
5. What is the name of Juan's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don Diego teach Juan about a blue brocade?
2. What does Brother Isidro do for Juan while he is sick with the plague?
3. What is Miri's worst fear, and how does this affect Juan?
4. What does Master say when Juan asks him to teach him to paint?
5. What does Juan do when his mistress falls sick with the plague?
6. What does Juan find in the house when he wakes up after being sick with the plague?
7. Why can the blond man not enter Madrid with Juan?
8. What happens when Juan brings a message to Reubens' house from Don Diego?
9. How does Don Medina say he makes his crucifixes so realistic?
10. What is Juan told after waiting for the magistrate for hours?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)