|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
2. What instrument does the dainty slave girl play?
3. Where will Diego's family stay while Diego is in Italy?
4. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
(a) Happy feelings.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Nice news.
(d) Extra money.
5. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 6 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diego say art should be?
2. Who owns the dainty slave girl?
3. Where does Juan see the first notice about the plague?
4. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
5. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mistress allow Juan to do when she sees how disappointed he is about not being taught to paint?
2. What sad news do Juan and Diego receive when they return home?
3. What does the master in Madrid say to Juan when he wakes up?
4. What does the Carmelo do when he finds Juan in Madrid?
5. How does Brother Isidro say he sees Juan?
6. Why can the blond man not enter Madrid with Juan?
7. What does Juan find in the house when he wakes up after being sick with the plague?
8. What does Juan do when his mistress falls sick with the plague?
9. How is Juan told to eat while he is on his journey to Madrid?
10. What is Miri's worst fear, and how does this affect Juan?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)