Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was leery about Diego painting a portrait on his second trip in Italy?
(a) Itallian nobles.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Queen.
(d) An artist from the Vatican.
2. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
(a) Shows them his portfolio.
(b) Tells them what a great artist he is.
(c) Shows them the portrait of himself.
(d) Reads a letter from the King of Spain.
3. What is the name of the King's favorite dog?
4. What is Don Diego doing while on his trip to Northern Spain?
5. Who visits Don Diego after his wife dies?
(c) The King.
6. How long does Murillo stay with don Diego?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
7. Why does the King ask Don Diego to design something for his sister's wedding?
(a) To distract him.
(b) To cheer him up.
(c) To give him financial aid.
(d) To get the best for his sister.
8. What was wrong with the King's favorite dog?
(a) Liver ailment.
(b) Hurt leg.
(c) Ear infection.
9. What does Juan do when the King realizes Juan has done a painting?
(b) Admits to his secret hobby.
(c) Begins to cry.
(d) Begs for mercy.
10. What does Don Diego say most people are fond of?
(a) The way they look.
(b) Being admired.
(c) Their importance.
(d) Talking with an artist.
11. How does Diego feel about the King?
(a) He is intimidated by him.
(b) He thinks him polite and stupid.
(c) He has real affection for him.
(d) He finds him crude and cruel.
12. What does Juan want to ask of his master in return for healing his hand?
(a) To marry Lolis.
(b) To be free himself.
(c) To set free Lilly.
(d) To learn to paint.
13. What happened to Mistress while Juan and Don Diego were in Italy?
(a) She broke her leg.
(b) The house was robbed.
(c) She got sick.
(d) She was heavily taxed.
14. What does Juan say he will always call Don Diego after the problem of the painting is solved?
15. What is Don Diego doing when Juan returns from his efforts to heal the returned wound?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan do when the wound from the ship returns to Don Diego?
2. Who did the King want Diego to paint a portrait of on his second trip in Italy?
3. Where does Don Diego die?
4. How often does Bartolomy take Communion?
5. How many rooms does Dosa Juana give Juan and Lolis when they are married?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)