|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juan describe Master?
2. How old is Juan when he learns to read?
3. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
(a) He does not have time.
(b) He needs his services elsewhere.
(c) He cannot teach Juan.
(d) He does not teach.
4. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
5. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
(a) The Pope.
6. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 12 days.
7. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
(a) Beg for it.
(b) Steal it.
(c) Hunt it.
(d) Work for it.
8. What is the title of the person who speaks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
9. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
(a) Sing and dance.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Drink and smoke.
10. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
11. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
(a) The monastery.
(b) Diego's house.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) The hospital.
12. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
(a) Pats his back.
(b) Sings a hymn.
(c) Says the rosary.
(d) Combs his hair.
13. Where does Juan see the first notice about the plague?
(a) The bakery.
(b) The church.
(c) Don Diego's house.
(d) The newspaper.
14. What does Juan say is on every corner of Italy?
(c) Food vendors.
15. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the King want Diego to do in Italy?
2. What is Don Diego's occupation?
3. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
4. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
5. What does Brother Isidro say he sees when he looks at Juan?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)