|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cares for Don Diego while he has his fever?
(a) Dosa Juana.
(c) Juan and Lolis.
(d) The King's physician.
2. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
(a) Diego's house.
(b) The monastery.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) The hospital.
3. Why does Juan say he no longer takes Communion?
(a) He is guilty about his painting.
(b) He has not thought about it.
(c) He feels unworthy.
(d) His master asked him not to.
4. In what country was the dainty slave girl raised
5. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
(a) Waves to him.
(b) Crosses himself.
(c) Blesses him.
(d) Kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
2. What does Diego find that tells him of his daughter's love affair?
3. What does Murillo like to paint when he returns to Seville?
4. What does Juan see when he looks at the paintings of El Bobo?
5. What is the name of the new slave Mistress got while Juan and Diego were in Italy?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)