|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was the dainty slave girl raised
2. What is Juan worried will be found while he is traveling to Northern Spain with Don Diego?
(a) His mother's jewelery.
(b) His love letters.
(c) His paintings.
(d) His saved money.
3. How long does Murillo stay with don Diego?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
4. What does Bartolomy say he paints?
(a) What his dreams show him.
(b) What he sees.
(c) What is holy in each person.
(d) What he wishes he saw.
5. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
(a) Nice news.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Extra money.
(d) Happy feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Diego paint a picture of to practice for the big portrait he was sent to Italy for?
2. What does Murillo call Juan when he first sees him in Seville?
3. What was wrong with the King's favorite dog?
4. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
5. What is the palace studio like?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)