|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the palace studio like?
(a) Light and airy.
(b) Large and lonely.
(c) Small and secluded.
(d) Dark and elaborate.
2. How does Juan feel to be back in Seville?
3. How often does Bartolomy take Communion?
(a) Bi weekly.
(d) Bi Monthly.
4. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A slaver.
(c) A magistrate.
(d) A physician.
5. How does the King feel about Don Diego's solution to the problem?
(a) He likes it.
(b) He finds it sneaky.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Diego paint a picture of to practice for the big portrait he was sent to Italy for?
2. What is the title of the person who speaks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
3. Who did the King want Diego to paint a portrait of on his second trip in Italy?
4. What is the name of the new slave Mistress got while Juan and Diego were in Italy?
5. Who does Don Diego accompany on his trip to Northern Spain?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)