|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to summon a doctor for the slave girl?
(b) The Duke.
(d) Don Diego.
2. What does Brother Isidro say he sees when he looks at Juan?
(a) A chance.
(b) A slave.
(c) A boy.
(d) A survivor.
3. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
4. What does Juan do when the King realizes Juan has done a painting?
(a) Admits to his secret hobby.
(b) Begs for mercy.
(c) Begins to cry.
5. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(a) Mixing colors.
(c) Stretching canvas.
(d) Making frames.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is held to honor Reubens?
2. Who is the first person Juan tries to get excited about Don Diego's talents?
3. Which of the following adjectives does Juan NOT use to describe the portrait of the Pope?
4. Why does Juan say he no longer takes Communion?
5. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)