|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Diego give Juan to hide his possessions while he is in Northern Spain?
(a) A portfolio.
(b) A jewelery box.
(c) A locked box.
(d) A silk sack.
2. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
(b) More slaves.
3. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
(a) Bread and grapes.
(b) Bread and cheese.
(c) Cheese and Wine.
(d) Wine and Grapes.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
(a) Grind colors.
(b) Model for portraits.
(c) Prepare canvases.
(d) Clean paintbrushes.
5. What does Juan want to ask of his master in return for healing his hand?
(a) To be free himself.
(b) To set free Lilly.
(c) To learn to paint.
(d) To marry Lolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
2. How does Don Diego save Juan from imprisonment?
3. What does Juan call Murillo at the end of the book?
4. What does Gil Medina make?
5. How does the Pope feel about the portrait Don Diego paints of him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)