|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Diego send most of his apprentices when they are done?
(a) Don Medina.
(d) The palace.
2. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
3. What does the King do while sitting for his paintings?
(a) Asks questions.
(b) Tells stories of his childhood.
(c) Sits quietly.
(d) Talks about deep matters.
4. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. Who cured the King's favorite dog of his ailment?
(a) Don Diego.
(c) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
2. How long does Juan agree to serve Don Dimas?
3. Where does Don Diego die?
4. What does Juan see when he looks at the paintings of El Bobo?
5. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)