|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan do when the wound from the ship returns to Don Diego?
(a) Finds some herbs.
(b) Writes a vow.
(d) Summons a doctor.
2. What delays Diego's trip to Italy?
(a) Bad weather.
(b) A sprained wrist.
(c) A migraine.
(d) Bad omens in the sky.
3. Who did Juan promise to do something for if his master's returned wound would heal?
(b) The Doctor.
(c) A Saint.
(d) The Madonna.
4. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
(a) He steals.
(b) He begs.
(c) He looks in rubbage piles.
(d) He kills.
5. What does Mistress say love is when she sees Juan admiring the slave girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Juan and Lolis decide to live at the end of the book?
2. What does Juan say Murillo never saw him as?
3. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
4. What does Juan ask of Dosa Trini while he is running errands?
5. What does Diego paint a picture of after his daughter is engaged?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)