|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the King give Don Diego's easel and clothing to?
(b) Dosa Juana.
(d) His sister.
2. What is Don Diego's occupation?
3. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
(a) The Pope.
4. What does Don Diego give Juan to hide his possessions while he is in Northern Spain?
(a) A portfolio.
(b) A silk sack.
(c) A jewelery box.
(d) A locked box.
5. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
(a) Crosses himself.
(b) Blesses him.
(c) Waves to him.
(d) Kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
2. What is Bartolomy's last name?
3. Which of the following adjectives does Juan NOT use to describe the portrait of the Pope?
4. Who cares for Don Diego while he has his fever?
5. What does Juan say he will always call Don Diego after the problem of the painting is solved?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)