|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Don Diego doing when Juan returns from his efforts to heal the returned wound?
2. How does the new slave in Juan's house feel about being a slave?
(a) She resents it.
(b) She knows nothing else.
(c) She enjoys it.
(d) She does not mind it.
3. What does Juan do while Diego teaches apprentices?
4. How does Don Diego save Juan from imprisonment?
(a) He asks a favor of the King as a friend.
(b) He takes the punishment for himself.
(c) He frees him.
(d) He claims the painting as his own.
5. Why is Juan so surprised by the kind treatment he receives in Seville?
(a) They do not know he is freed.
(b) They are dealing with grief.
(c) They have not seen each other in long time.
(d) They do not know of Diego's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan do secretly while in Spain?
2. Where does Don Diego die?
3. Where does Juan stand while Reubens is being honored?
4. How does Diego feel about Olivares?
5. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)