|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan wear when his portrait is painted?
(a) His every day clothes.
(b) His night clothes.
(c) A suit borrowed from Don Diego.
(d) Elaborate dressing gown.
2. Who owns the dainty slave girl?
(a) The King.
(c) The Duke.
(d) Don Medina.
3. What does Juan promise to do if his Master's returned wound is healed?
(a) Pay some of his ducats from the King.
(b) Reveal his painting.
(c) Destroy his paintings.
(d) Serve better.
4. Who cured the King's favorite dog of his ailment?
(c) The King.
(d) Don Diego.
5. What does Diego paint a picture of after his daughter is engaged?
(a) A flowering tree.
(b) His daughters as babies.
(c) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Diego commissioned to paint for the King?
2. How is Juan woken up the morning of his journey to Madrid?
3. What does Juan want to ask of his master in return for healing his hand?
4. What is the name of Juan's mother?
5. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)