|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the apprentice sent to the palace with Diego?
2. What does Diego paint a picture of after his daughter is engaged?
(a) His wife.
(b) His daughters as babies.
(c) A flowering tree.
3. What does Juan ask of Dosa Trini while he is running errands?
(a) A book.
(b) An extra spool of thread.
(c) A kitten.
(d) Some colored pencils.
4. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
(a) The other slave.
(b) The local tanner.
(c) Don Diego.
(d) Diego's wife.
5. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
(a) Be a scribe.
(b) List off the values.
(c) Sit on a hard bench.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Juan woken up the morning of his journey to Madrid?
2. What does Juan do when the wound from the ship returns to Don Diego?
3. What does Juan promise to do if his Master's returned wound is healed?
4. Who does Diego ask to guide his hand as he does a practice portrait while on his second trip in Italy?
5. What is Don Dimas's occupation?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)