|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Juan tries to get excited about Don Diego's talents?
(a) The Camerlengo.
(b) The Duke of Ponti.
(c) The Earl of Eastwhich.
(d) The High Cardinal.
2. Where does Don Diego send most of his apprentices when they are done?
(b) The palace.
(c) Don Medina.
3. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
4. What does Juan see when he looks at the paintings of El Bobo?
(a) A soul enslaved.
(b) Contentment and ignorance.
(c) Tragedy on his face.
(d) Kind eyes.
5. What does Juan wear when his portrait is painted?
(a) His every day clothes.
(b) A suit borrowed from Don Diego.
(c) His night clothes.
(d) Elaborate dressing gown.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Juan describe Master?
2. What does Juan say is on every corner of Italy?
3. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
4. What does Juan promise to do if his Master's returned wound is healed?
5. What instrument does the dainty slave girl play?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)