|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mistress feel about Master?
(a) She was devoted to him.
(b) She was afraid of him.
(c) She was hardly aware of him.
(d) She was hateful towards him.
2. Why does Juan say he no longer takes Communion?
(a) He has not thought about it.
(b) He is guilty about his painting.
(c) His master asked him not to.
(d) He feels unworthy.
3. What does Juan want to ask of his master in return for healing his hand?
(a) To learn to paint.
(b) To set free Lilly.
(c) To marry Lolis.
(d) To be free himself.
4. Who cured the King's favorite dog of his ailment?
(c) The King.
(d) Don Diego.
5. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
2. What delays Diego's trip to Italy?
3. What is Don Diego doing while on his trip to Northern Spain?
4. What is the name of the apprentice in love with Paquita?
5. What color are the clothes given to Juan by Don Diego?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)