|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Pope feel about the portrait Don Diego paints of him?
(a) He thinks it is marvelous.
(b) He is delighted with it.
(c) He does not care for it.
(d) He does not recognize himself in it.
2. Where does Juan stand while Reubens is being honored?
(a) Behind his master's chair.
(b) Beside the king.
(c) In the wings.
(d) At the back of the room.
3. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The garden.
(d) The studio.
4. Where is Bertolomy from?
5. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
(a) Says the rosary.
(b) Combs his hair.
(c) Sings a hymn.
(d) Pats his back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
2. How is Don Diego wounded on a ship?
3. What does Juan wear when his portrait is painted?
4. What was Don Diego surprised about when he saw Bartolomy's art?
5. Where will Diego's family stay while Diego is in Italy?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)