|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
(a) He does not teach.
(b) He does not have time.
(c) He cannot teach Juan.
(d) He needs his services elsewhere.
2. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The studio.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The garden.
3. What does Don Diego give Juan to hide his possessions while he is in Northern Spain?
(a) A locked box.
(b) A portfolio.
(c) A silk sack.
(d) A jewelery box.
4. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
5. What is the palace studio like?
(a) Small and secluded.
(b) Large and lonely.
(c) Dark and elaborate.
(d) Light and airy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
2. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
4. What is Don Diego doing while on his trip to Northern Spain?
5. What instrument does the dainty slave girl play?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)