|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 9 days.
(d) 3 days.
2. What does Don Diego give Juan to hide his possessions while he is in Northern Spain?
(a) A jewelery box.
(b) A locked box.
(c) A silk sack.
(d) A portfolio.
3. Who does Don Diego accompany on his trip to Northern Spain?
(a) A touring group of artists.
(b) The Royal family.
(c) His extended family.
(d) Paquita and her new husband.
4. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
(a) He kills.
(b) He looks in rubbage piles.
(c) He begs.
(d) He steals.
5. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
(a) Retching and hallucinations.
(b) A fainting spell.
(c) A high fever.
(d) A seizure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the new slave in Juan's house feel about being a slave?
2. What does Juan do when the wound from the ship returns to Don Diego?
3. Who did Juan promise to do something for if his master's returned wound would heal?
4. What is Don Dimas's occupation?
5. How does Juan describe Italy?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)