|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan do while Diego teaches apprentices?
2. What does Murillo like to paint when he returns to Seville?
(a) Angels and Saints.
(b) Poor people.
(c) Religious figures.
3. What is the name of Juan's mother?
4. How does the new slave in Juan's house feel about being a slave?
(a) She enjoys it.
(b) She knows nothing else.
(c) She resents it.
(d) She does not mind it.
5. What is the slave girl's worst fear?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will be sold.
(c) She will be a burden to her mistress.
(d) She will never find love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
2. What does Juan wear when his portrait is painted?
3. What is Dosa Trini's occupation?
4. What does Diego say the King was sent to earth to do?
5. What special talent does the slave have that Mistress bought while Don Diego was in Italy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)