|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sin does Bartolomy say Juan should confess?
(a) Hiding his art.
(b) Stealing paints.
(c) Lying to his mistress.
2. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
3. What does Paquita ask Juan to send to her secret lover?
(a) A ring.
(b) A small bible.
(c) A red flower.
(d) A picture of herself.
4. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
(a) If he stole the bread off his window ledge.
(b) If he needs food and lodging.
(c) If he is an orphan.
(d) If he belongs to the Carmelo.
5. What is Juan worried will be found while he is traveling to Northern Spain with Don Diego?
(a) His saved money.
(b) His mother's jewelery.
(c) His paintings.
(d) His love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Diego accompany on his trip to Northern Spain?
2. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
3. What does Juan ask of Dosa Trini while he is running errands?
4. How far does Juan travel the first day of his journey to Madrid?
5. How often does Bartolomy take Communion?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)