|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
(d) Screams in anger.
2. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
(a) Beats Juan.
(b) Sharpens his knife.
(c) Tells stories.
(d) Cuts the animals.
3. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
4. Who does Don Diego accompany on his trip to Northern Spain?
(a) A touring group of artists.
(b) Paquita and her new husband.
(c) His extended family.
(d) The Royal family.
5. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
(a) A high fever.
(b) A seizure.
(c) A fainting spell.
(d) Retching and hallucinations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Diego commissioned to paint for the King?
2. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
3. What does Don Diego tell Juan as he is nursing his wound from the ship?
4. What is the name of the apprentice sent to the palace with Diego?
5. What is unique about El Bobo?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)