|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan promise to do if his Master's returned wound is healed?
(a) Pay some of his ducats from the King.
(b) Reveal his painting.
(c) Serve better.
(d) Destroy his paintings.
2. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
(a) The other slave.
(b) Diego's wife.
(c) The local tanner.
(d) Don Diego.
3. What color are the clothes given to Juan by Don Diego?
4. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. What is the name of the apprentice sent to the palace with Diego?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan do when the wound from the ship returns to Don Diego?
2. What is unique about El Bobo?
3. How old is Juan when he learns to read?
4. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
5. What color is the King's hair?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)