|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, In Which I Confess.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Open and airy.
(b) Dirty and crowded.
(c) Loud and angry.
(d) Rushed and ignorant.
2. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
(a) Hunt it.
(b) Steal it.
(c) Work for it.
(d) Beg for it.
3. What is the slave girl's worst fear?
(a) She will be sold.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will never find love.
(d) She will be a burden to her mistress.
4. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
(a) They were robbed.
(b) They were taxed too heavily.
(c) Their crops failed.
(d) They give away everything they have.
5. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Juan when his mother died?
2. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
3. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
4. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
5. Why does Juan say he no longer takes Communion?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)