|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, In Which I Confess.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
2. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
(a) The studio.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The garden.
3. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
4. What does Juan vow to do for Bartolomy?
(a) Give him the best of everything.
(b) Keep his secret.
(c) Become more like him.
(d) Serve him as well as he can.
5. What does Juan say the King is hoping for?
(c) A Legacy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the person who speaks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
2. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
3. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
4. Why does Juan say he no longer takes Communion?
5. What does Bartolomy say about the law against slaves painting?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)