|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, In Which I Confess.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
(a) If he is an orphan.
(b) If he belongs to the Carmelo.
(c) If he needs food and lodging.
(d) If he stole the bread off his window ledge.
2. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
3. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(a) Mixing colors.
(b) Making frames.
(c) Stretching canvas.
4. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Open and airy.
(b) Loud and angry.
(c) Dirty and crowded.
(d) Rushed and ignorant.
5. How does Don Diego sign his name?
(a) Two large D's.
(b) A large V.
(c) A large D and a small N.
(d) Two small v's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
2. What is Don Diego's occupation?
3. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
4. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
5. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)