|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
(a) Cuts the animals.
(b) Beats Juan.
(c) Sharpens his knife.
(d) Tells stories.
2. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
(a) Extra money.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Happy feelings.
(d) Nice news.
3. What does Gil Medina make?
(a) Religious images.
(d) Blown glass ornaments.
4. What is the slave girl's worst fear?
(a) She will be sold.
(b) She will die.
(c) She will never find love.
(d) She will be a burden to her mistress.
5. What does Diego say art should be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Juan ask permission to go one day while at the palace?
2. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
3. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
4. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
5. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)