|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
(a) Pats his back.
(b) Says the rosary.
(c) Combs his hair.
(d) Sings a hymn.
2. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
(a) The other slave.
(b) Don Diego.
(c) The local tanner.
(d) Diego's wife.
3. Where does Juan ask permission to go one day while at the palace?
(c) The lake.
(d) The market.
4. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
(a) They give away everything they have.
(b) They were taxed too heavily.
(c) Their crops failed.
(d) They were robbed.
5. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
(a) Hunt it.
(b) Steal it.
(c) Work for it.
(d) Beg for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
2. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
3. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
4. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
5. What is held to honor Reubens?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)