|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
(a) A fainting spell.
(b) A seizure.
(c) Retching and hallucinations.
(d) A high fever.
2. How is Juan woken up the morning of his journey to Madrid?
(a) Gentle tapping.
(b) Cold water is dumped on him.
(c) The rooster crowing.
(d) A kick to the side.
3. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
(a) The family.
(c) The cook.
(d) The children.
4. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
5. What does Juan say is on every corner of Italy?
(a) Food vendors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
2. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
3. How long does Juan agree to serve Don Dimas?
4. What is Don Dimas's occupation?
5. What is Dosa Trini's occupation?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)