|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Diego's house.
(d) The monastery.
2. How long is Diego at the palace before he sees the King?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
3. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
(a) Drink and smoke.
(b) Sing and dance.
(d) Tell stories.
4. Who owns the dainty slave girl?
(a) Don Medina.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The King.
5. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
2. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
3. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
4. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
5. In what country was the dainty slave girl raised
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)