|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Isidro say he sees when he looks at Juan?
(a) A boy.
(b) A chance.
(c) A survivor.
(d) A slave.
2. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
4. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
(d) The Pope.
5. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
(a) Screams in anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
2. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
3. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
4. What is the name of the apprentice sent to the palace with Diego?
5. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)