|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
(a) The cook.
(b) The children.
(d) The family.
2. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
3. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
(a) Cheese and Wine.
(b) Wine and Grapes.
(c) Bread and grapes.
(d) Bread and cheese.
4. Who is most upset about Juan leaving for Italy?
(b) La Niss.
5. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
(a) A high fever.
(b) Retching and hallucinations.
(c) A fainting spell.
(d) A seizure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Dimas's occupation?
2. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
3. What instrument does the dainty slave girl play?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
5. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)