|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
2. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
(a) A high fever.
(b) A seizure.
(c) Retching and hallucinations.
(d) A fainting spell.
3. What is Don Diego's occupation?
4. Who is sent to summon a doctor for the slave girl?
(a) The Duke.
(c) Don Diego.
5. What is Dosa Trini's occupation?
(c) Lace maker.
(d) Milk maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
2. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
3. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
4. What is Don Diego commissioned to paint for the King?
5. Where will Diego's family stay while Diego is in Italy?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)