|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) Wine and Grapes.
(c) Cheese and Wine.
(d) Bread and grapes.
2. What instrument does the dainty slave girl play?
3. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
(a) Blesses him.
(b) Waves to him.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Crosses himself.
4. What disrupts Diego's work at the palace?
(a) His wife.
(b) The guards.
(c) The weather.
(d) His daughters.
5. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(a) Stretching canvas.
(b) Making frames.
(d) Mixing colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
2. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
3. What colors does Diego NOT say are part of a blue brocade?
4. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
5. What does the King want Diego to do in Italy?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)