|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Juan see the first notice about the plague?
(a) Don Diego's house.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) The church.
(d) The bakery.
2. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
3. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
(a) Combs his hair.
(b) Pats his back.
(c) Says the rosary.
(d) Sings a hymn.
4. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
(a) Tell stories.
(b) Drink and smoke.
(d) Sing and dance.
5. What is Dosa Trini's occupation?
(b) Lace maker.
(d) Milk maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
2. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
3. What does Juan say is on every corner of Italy?
4. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
5. Where does Juan ask permission to go one day while at the palace?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)