|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, In Which I Visit Italy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
(a) The hospital.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) The monastery.
(d) Diego's house.
2. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
(a) The garden.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The studio.
(d) The kitchen.
3. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Rushed and ignorant.
(b) Open and airy.
(c) Loud and angry.
(d) Dirty and crowded.
4. What happened to Juan's earring?
(a) He gave it to Don Dimas.
(b) Diego took it out.
(c) Carmelo stole it.
(d) It was stolen by the blond man.
5. What does Brother Isidro say he sees when he looks at Juan?
(a) A chance.
(b) A slave.
(c) A boy.
(d) A survivor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
2. Where does Juan see the first notice about the plague?
3. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
4. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
5. What disrupts Diego's work at the palace?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)