|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
(a) Clean paintbrushes.
(b) Grind colors.
(c) Prepare canvases.
(d) Model for portraits.
3. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
(a) Draws in the dust.
(b) Sits in the hall.
4. What does Brother Isidro say he sees when he looks at Juan?
(a) A chance.
(b) A slave.
(c) A survivor.
(d) A boy.
5. What instrument does the dainty slave girl play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Juan's earring?
2. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
3. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
4. How far does Juan travel the first day of his journey to Madrid?
5. How long is Diego at the palace before he sees the King?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)