|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
2. What does Mistress say love is when she sees Juan admiring the slave girl?
3. What happened to Juan's earring?
(a) Carmelo stole it.
(b) He gave it to Don Dimas.
(c) Diego took it out.
(d) It was stolen by the blond man.
4. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
(a) They were taxed too heavily.
(b) Their crops failed.
(c) They were robbed.
(d) They give away everything they have.
5. What is the name of the apprentice sent to the palace with Diego?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the clothes given to Juan by Don Diego?
2. What does Diego say art should be?
3. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
4. How does Juan describe Master?
5. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)