|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
(a) List off the values.
(b) Be a scribe.
(d) Sit on a hard bench.
2. What is the name of the apprentice sent to the palace with Diego?
3. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(b) Making frames.
(c) Mixing colors.
(d) Stretching canvas.
4. What is the palace studio like?
(a) Large and lonely.
(b) Light and airy.
(c) Small and secluded.
(d) Dark and elaborate.
5. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
(a) He does not have time.
(b) He needs his services elsewhere.
(c) He cannot teach Juan.
(d) He does not teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gil Medina make?
2. What is Don Diego's occupation?
3. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
4. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
5. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)