|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(a) Mixing colors.
(b) Stretching canvas.
(d) Making frames.
2. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
(a) Tends his sick son.
(b) Pulls loaves out of the oven.
(c) Feeds the chickens.
(d) Counts horseshoes.
3. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
(a) Drink and smoke.
(c) Sing and dance.
(d) Tell stories.
4. What is Don Diego commissioned to paint for the King?
(a) A portrait of the King.
(b) A portrait of the princess.
(c) A landscape of the King's forest.
(d) An image of the castle.
5. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
(a) Sharpens his knife.
(b) Beats Juan.
(c) Cuts the animals.
(d) Tells stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does Juan travel the first day of his journey to Madrid?
2. What is Don Diego's occupation?
3. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
4. What does Mistress say love is when she sees Juan admiring the slave girl?
5. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)