|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
(a) They give away everything they have.
(b) Their crops failed.
(c) They were robbed.
(d) They were taxed too heavily.
2. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
3. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
(a) Beg for it.
(b) Work for it.
(c) Steal it.
(d) Hunt it.
4. What does Diego say art should be?
5. How does Juan describe Master?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Juan stand while Reubens is being honored?
2. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
3. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
4. What is the name of the dainty slave girl Juan admires?
5. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)