|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
2. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
(a) The children.
(b) The family.
(c) The cook.
3. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
(a) Pats his back.
(b) Combs his hair.
(c) Sings a hymn.
(d) Says the rosary.
4. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
(a) The other slave.
(b) The local tanner.
(c) Don Diego.
(d) Diego's wife.
5. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
(a) Feeds the chickens.
(b) Tends his sick son.
(c) Counts horseshoes.
(d) Pulls loaves out of the oven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan eat when he wakes up while sick with the plague?
2. What is the palace studio like?
3. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
4. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
5. How old is Juan when he learns to read?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)