|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
(a) He steals.
(b) He begs.
(c) He kills.
(d) He looks in rubbage piles.
2. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
(a) Drink and smoke.
(b) Tell stories.
(d) Sing and dance.
3. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
(a) Draws in the dust.
(b) Sits in the hall.
4. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
5. Who owns the dainty slave girl?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The King.
(c) Don Medina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
2. What colors does Diego NOT say are part of a blue brocade?
3. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
4. What happened to Juan's earring?
5. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)