|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gil Medina make?
(a) Blown glass ornaments.
(b) Religious images.
2. What does Brother Isidro say he sees when he looks at Juan?
(a) A boy.
(b) A chance.
(c) A survivor.
(d) A slave.
3. How long is Diego at the palace before he sees the King?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 3 weeks.
4. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
(a) The King.
5. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A ring.
(d) Some hoop earings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is held to honor Reubens?
2. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
3. What did the slave girl suffer from when Juan gets to her house?
4. What is the title of the person who speaks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
5. What is the slave girl's worst fear?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)