|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, In Which I Fall in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
(b) Screams in anger.
2. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
(b) Sits in the hall.
(c) Draws in the dust.
3. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
4. What instrument does the dainty slave girl play?
5. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
(a) He needs his services elsewhere.
(b) He does not have time.
(c) He cannot teach Juan.
(d) He does not teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
2. Where does Don Diego live?
3. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
4. What does Diego say art should be?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)