|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In Which I Learn My Duties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
(a) The drawing room.
(b) The garden.
(c) The studio.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
3. Who teaches Juan to read?
(a) His mistress.
(b) A preacher.
(d) Another slave.
4. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
(a) A magistrate.
(b) A slaver.
(c) A physician.
(d) A lawyer.
5. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
(a) Sit on a hard bench.
(b) Be a scribe.
(d) List off the values.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
2. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
3. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
4. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
5. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)