|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In Which I Learn My Duties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
(a) Sing and dance.
(b) Tell stories.
(d) Drink and smoke.
2. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
(a) The garden.
(b) The drawing room.
(c) The studio.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What does Juan eat when he wakes up while sick with the plague?
(a) A peach.
(b) A banana.
(c) An orange.
(d) A grape.
4. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
(a) Tends his sick son.
(b) Counts horseshoes.
(c) Pulls loaves out of the oven.
(d) Feeds the chickens.
5. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
(a) Some hoop earings.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A ring.
(d) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Juan woken up the morning of his journey to Madrid?
2. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
3. What happened to Juan's earring?
4. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
5. What is the name of Juan's mother?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)