|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In Which I Learn My Duties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
(a) He does not have time.
(b) He cannot teach Juan.
(c) He needs his services elsewhere.
(d) He does not teach.
2. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
3. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
(a) He looks in rubbage piles.
(b) He steals.
(c) He begs.
(d) He kills.
4. Where does Don Diego live?
5. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What colors does Diego NOT say are part of a blue brocade?
2. Who teaches Juan to read?
3. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
4. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
5. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)