|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In Which I Learn My Duties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What colors does Diego NOT say are part of a blue brocade?
2. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
(a) Prepare canvases.
(b) Grind colors.
(c) Model for portraits.
(d) Clean paintbrushes.
4. What is Don Diego's occupation?
5. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(a) Stretching canvas.
(c) Making frames.
(d) Mixing colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
2. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
3. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
4. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
5. How does Juan describe Master?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)