|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In Which I Learn My Duties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
(a) He kills.
(b) He looks in rubbage piles.
(c) He begs.
(d) He steals.
2. How long does Juan agree to serve Don Dimas?
(a) 30 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 40 days.
(d) 20 days.
3. What happened to Juan's earring?
(a) Diego took it out.
(b) He gave it to Don Dimas.
(c) It was stolen by the blond man.
(d) Carmelo stole it.
4. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
(b) Be a scribe.
(c) List off the values.
(d) Sit on a hard bench.
5. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
2. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
3. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
4. Who teaches Juan to read?
5. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)