|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In Which I Learn My Duties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
(a) Don Diego.
(b) Diego's wife.
(c) The other slave.
(d) The local tanner.
2. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
(a) Blesses him.
(b) Crosses himself.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Waves to him.
3. What is Don Diego's occupation?
4. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
(a) A slaver.
(b) A magistrate.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A physician.
5. What is the name of Juan's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Diego commissioned to paint for the King?
2. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
3. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
4. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
5. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)