|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In Which I Learn My Duties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Juan's earring?
(a) He gave it to Don Dimas.
(b) Carmelo stole it.
(c) Diego took it out.
(d) It was stolen by the blond man.
2. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
(c) Screams in anger.
3. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
(a) He looks in rubbage piles.
(b) He begs.
(c) He steals.
(d) He kills.
4. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
(a) Combs his hair.
(b) Sings a hymn.
(c) Says the rosary.
(d) Pats his back.
5. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
(a) Pulls loaves out of the oven.
(b) Feeds the chickens.
(c) Counts horseshoes.
(d) Tends his sick son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
2. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
3. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
4. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)