|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, In Which I Meet Don Carmelo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
2. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 6 days.
3. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
(a) List off the values.
(c) Sit on a hard bench.
(d) Be a scribe.
4. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
5. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
(a) Pulls loaves out of the oven.
(b) Counts horseshoes.
(c) Tends his sick son.
(d) Feeds the chickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
2. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
3. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
4. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
5. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)