|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, In Which I Meet Don Carmelo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juan describe Master?
2. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
3. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) Some hoop earings.
(d) A bracelet.
4. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
(a) Pats his back.
(b) Combs his hair.
(c) Sings a hymn.
(d) Says the rosary.
5. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
(a) Drink and smoke.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Sing and dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
2. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
3. How is Juan woken up the morning of his journey to Madrid?
4. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
5. How old is Juan when his mother died?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)