|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, In Which I Meet Don Carmelo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
(a) Sharpens his knife.
(b) Tells stories.
(c) Cuts the animals.
(d) Beats Juan.
2. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
3. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A ring.
(d) Some hoop earings.
4. What is Don Diego's occupation?
5. How did Mistress feel about Master?
(a) She was devoted to him.
(b) She was hateful towards him.
(c) She was afraid of him.
(d) She was hardly aware of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Juan describe Master?
2. What is Don Dimas's occupation?
3. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
4. Where does Juan see the first notice about the plague?
5. What does Juan eat when he wakes up while sick with the plague?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)