|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, In Which I Meet Don Carmelo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
(b) Sits in the hall.
(c) Draws in the dust.
2. How does Juan describe Master?
3. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
(a) If he stole the bread off his window ledge.
(b) If he is an orphan.
(c) If he needs food and lodging.
(d) If he belongs to the Carmelo.
4. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
(a) Be a scribe.
(b) Sit on a hard bench.
(d) List off the values.
5. How long does Juan agree to serve Don Dimas?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 40 days.
(d) 20 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
2. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
3. What does Juan eat when he wakes up while sick with the plague?
4. How is Juan woken up the morning of his journey to Madrid?
5. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)