|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, In Which I Meet Don Carmelo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Juan woken up the morning of his journey to Madrid?
(a) A kick to the side.
(b) Cold water is dumped on him.
(c) Gentle tapping.
(d) The rooster crowing.
2. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
(a) The hospital.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) The monastery.
(d) Diego's house.
3. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
(a) Sit on a hard bench.
(b) Be a scribe.
(d) List off the values.
4. Where does Don Diego live?
5. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
(a) He steals.
(b) He kills.
(c) He looks in rubbage piles.
(d) He begs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Juan's mother?
2. How did Mistress feel about Master?
3. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
4. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
5. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)