Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, In Which I Find Another Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Francisco Lezcano compare himself to while talking to Juan?
(a) A dog.
(b) An angel.
(c) A devil.
(d) A child.
2. What does Juan do while working for Don Dimas?
(a) Counts horseshoes.
(b) Tends his sick son.
(c) Feeds the chickens.
(d) Pulls loaves out of the oven.
3. Who is most upset about Juan leaving for Italy?
(d) La Niss.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
(a) Model for portraits.
(b) Prepare canvases.
(c) Clean paintbrushes.
(d) Grind colors.
5. What does Bartolomy say about the law against slaves painting?
(a) It is no longer well heeded.
(b) It was decreed by the Pope.
(c) It is unjust.
(d) It is there for a reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Diego accompany on his trip to Northern Spain?
2. What happened to Juan's earring?
3. How does Juan feel to be back in Seville?
4. How does Juan describe Italy?
5. What does the new slave in Juan's house say she wants Juan to be?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)