Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, In Which I Confess.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan say the dainty slave girl introduced into his life?
2. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
(b) Draws in the dust.
(c) Sits in the hall.
3. What color is the King's hair?
4. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
(a) Drink and smoke.
(b) Tell stories.
(c) Sing and dance.
5. What does the King want Diego to do in Italy?
(a) Give his self portrait to his daughter.
(b) Send a gift to the Pope.
(c) Paint the architecture.
(d) Paint a portrait of his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Juan use to describe the slave girl's face while she is singing?
2. How far does Juan travel the first day of his journey to Madrid?
3. What does Bartolomy say he paints?
4. Why does Juan say he no longer takes Communion?
5. How does Don Diego sign his name?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)