|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, In Which I Learn My Duties.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
2. What colors does Diego NOT say are part of a blue brocade?
3. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
(a) Their crops failed.
(b) They give away everything they have.
(c) They were taxed too heavily.
(d) They were robbed.
4. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
(a) He does not have time.
(b) He does not teach.
(c) He cannot teach Juan.
(d) He needs his services elsewhere.
5. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
(a) Work for it.
(b) Steal it.
(c) Hunt it.
(d) Beg for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
2. Where does Don Diego live?
3. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
4. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
5. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)