|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Paquita's wedding does Don Diego go to Northern Spain?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 9 months.
2. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) Diego's house.
(c) The monastery.
(d) The hospital.
3. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
4. What does Bartolomy say about the law against slaves painting?
(a) It is no longer well heeded.
(b) It is there for a reason.
(c) It was decreed by the Pope.
(d) It is unjust.
5. What does Juan ask of Dosa Trini while he is running errands?
(a) An extra spool of thread.
(b) Some colored pencils.
(c) A kitten.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Diego sign his name?
2. What special talent does the slave have that Mistress bought while Don Diego was in Italy?
3. What is Don Diego doing when Juan returns from his efforts to heal the returned wound?
4. What is unique about El Bobo?
5. Where does Juan see the first notice about the plague?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)