|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Francisco Lezcano think he is a slave?
(a) Because of the actions of his parents.
(b) Because of his physical weakness.
(c) Because of the way he was born.
(d) Because of his lack of willpower.
2. What sin does Bartolomy say Juan should confess?
(a) Stealing paints.
(b) Lying to his mistress.
(c) Hiding his art.
3. What disrupts Diego's work at the palace?
(a) The weather.
(b) His daughters.
(c) The guards.
(d) His wife.
4. What does the new slave in Juan's house say she wants Juan to be?
5. Where does Juan see the first notice about the plague?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The church.
(c) The bakery.
(d) Don Diego's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the new slave Mistress got while Juan and Diego were in Italy?
2. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
3. What does Paquita ask Juan to send to her secret lover?
4. Where does Juan stand while Reubens is being honored?
5. Who does Don Diego accompany on his trip to Northern Spain?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)