|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job is Juan given after the problem of the painting is solved?
(a) Household worker.
(b) Don Diego's assistant.
(c) Apprentice Painter.
(d) Tannery assistant.
2. How does Don Diego save Juan from imprisonment?
(a) He frees him.
(b) He takes the punishment for himself.
(c) He asks a favor of the King as a friend.
(d) He claims the painting as his own.
3. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
4. What does Juan do when the King realizes Juan has done a painting?
(a) Begins to cry.
(b) Admits to his secret hobby.
(d) Begs for mercy.
5. How does Diego feel about Olivares?
(a) He has real affection for him.
(b) He finds him crude and cruel.
(c) He is intimidated by him.
(d) He thinks him polite and stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Bartolomy take Communion?
2. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
3. What does Juan say he will always call Don Diego after the problem of the painting is solved?
4. How does Juan describe Master?
5. What does Juan wear when his portrait is painted?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)