|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan promise to do if his Master's returned wound is healed?
(a) Serve better.
(b) Reveal his painting.
(c) Pay some of his ducats from the King.
(d) Destroy his paintings.
2. Why does Francisco Lezcano think he is a slave?
(a) Because of his lack of willpower.
(b) Because of the actions of his parents.
(c) Because of the way he was born.
(d) Because of his physical weakness.
3. How long is Diego at the palace before he sees the King?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
4. What does Juan say is on every corner of Italy?
(d) Food vendors.
5. What is the title of the person who speaks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Carmelo's occupation?
2. Where does Don Diego send most of his apprentices when they are done?
3. What job is Juan given after the problem of the painting is solved?
4. Where will Diego's family stay while Diego is in Italy?
5. What delays Diego's trip to Italy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)