|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the slave girl's worst fear?
(a) She will die.
(b) She will never find love.
(c) She will be a burden to her mistress.
(d) She will be sold.
2. Who was leery about Diego painting a portrait on his second trip in Italy?
(a) The Pope.
(b) An artist from the Vatican.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Itallian nobles.
3. How did Mistress feel about Master?
(a) She was afraid of him.
(b) She was hardly aware of him.
(c) She was hateful towards him.
(d) She was devoted to him.
4. What does Francisco Lezcano compare himself to while talking to Juan?
(a) A dog.
(b) An angel.
(c) A child.
(d) A devil.
5. What does the King not require while he is in the studio with Don Diego?
(c) The usual formalities.
(d) Fine clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special talent does the slave have that Mistress bought while Don Diego was in Italy?
2. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
3. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
4. What does Juan say the King is hoping for?
5. What does Brother Isidro do the last time Juan sees him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)