|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan promise to do if his Master's returned wound is healed?
(a) Reveal his painting.
(b) Serve better.
(c) Destroy his paintings.
(d) Pay some of his ducats from the King.
2. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
(a) Draws in the dust.
(c) Sits in the hall.
3. Who was leery about Diego painting a portrait on his second trip in Italy?
(a) An artist from the Vatican.
(b) Itallian nobles.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Pope.
4. What is Bartolomy's last name?
5. What is Juan worried will be found while he is traveling to Northern Spain with Don Diego?
(a) His saved money.
(b) His mother's jewelery.
(c) His paintings.
(d) His love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disrupts Diego's work at the palace?
2. How long does Juan agree to serve Don Dimas?
3. Who owns the dainty slave girl?
4. Who is sent to summon a doctor for the slave girl?
5. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)