|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the King want Diego to do in Italy?
(a) Paint the architecture.
(b) Send a gift to the Pope.
(c) Paint a portrait of his sister.
(d) Give his self portrait to his daughter.
2. Who does Don Diego have to ask about Lolis becoming Juan's wife?
(a) La Nisa.
(c) Dosa Juana.
(d) The King.
3. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
(a) Work for it.
(b) Beg for it.
(c) Hunt it.
(d) Steal it.
4. How does the new slave in Juan's house feel about being a slave?
(a) She resents it.
(b) She knows nothing else.
(c) She enjoys it.
(d) She does not mind it.
5. Where does Juan ask permission to go one day while at the palace?
(c) The market.
(d) The lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Bartolomy take Communion?
2. What is the name of the King's favorite dog?
3. Who does Diego ask to guide his hand as he does a practice portrait while on his second trip in Italy?
4. How far does Juan travel the first day of his journey to Madrid?
5. Where does Don Diego send most of his apprentices when they are done?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)