|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Open and airy.
(b) Rushed and ignorant.
(c) Loud and angry.
(d) Dirty and crowded.
2. What does Bartolomy call Juan?
(a) Comrade Juan.
(c) Juan Amigo.
3. Who cured the King's favorite dog of his ailment?
(a) The King.
(b) Don Diego.
4. How did Mistress feel about Master?
(a) She was afraid of him.
(b) She was devoted to him.
(c) She was hardly aware of him.
(d) She was hateful towards him.
5. What does Diego's wife say being married to a painter has been like?
(a) A constant adventure.
(d) A long journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan wear when his portrait is painted?
2. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
3. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
4. Where is Peter Paul Reubens from?
5. Where does Juan stand while Reubens is being honored?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)