|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Rushed and ignorant.
(b) Open and airy.
(c) Dirty and crowded.
(d) Loud and angry.
2. What job is Juan given after the problem of the painting is solved?
(a) Don Diego's assistant.
(b) Apprentice Painter.
(c) Tannery assistant.
(d) Household worker.
3. How does the Carmelo tell Juan to get his food on the journey?
(a) Work for it.
(b) Beg for it.
(c) Hunt it.
(d) Steal it.
4. Why does Francisco Lezcano think he is a slave?
(a) Because of his physical weakness.
(b) Because of the actions of his parents.
(c) Because of his lack of willpower.
(d) Because of the way he was born.
5. What is the name of the apprentice in love with Paquita?
(a) Pedro Rodriguez.
(b) Juan Bautista.
(c) Jesus Del Mazo.
(d) Paco Del Rico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
2. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
3. What does Bartolomy say he paints?
4. How does Diego feel about Olivares?
5. What had Juan just painted when he talked to Bartolomy?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)