|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
(a) A physician.
(b) A slaver.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A magistrate.
2. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 12 days.
3. Who teaches Juan to read?
(a) Another slave.
(c) His mistress.
(d) A preacher.
4. What is Don Diego doing while on his trip to Northern Spain?
5. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
(a) If he stole the bread off his window ledge.
(b) If he belongs to the Carmelo.
(c) If he needs food and lodging.
(d) If he is an orphan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
2. How long does Juan agree to serve Don Dimas?
3. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
4. Who owns the dainty slave girl?
5. What is the name of Juan's mother?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)