|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Carmelo do on evening nights to amuse himself?
(a) Tells stories.
(b) Beats Juan.
(c) Cuts the animals.
(d) Sharpens his knife.
2. What is the name of the apprentice sent to the palace with Diego?
3. Who was leery about Diego painting a portrait on his second trip in Italy?
(a) The Pope.
(b) An artist from the Vatican.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Itallian nobles.
4. Who is sent to summon a doctor for the slave girl?
(b) Don Diego.
(c) The Duke.
5. What is Don Diego's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Juan given after his mother dies?
2. What does Don Diego give Juan to hide his possessions while he is in Northern Spain?
3. What does the new slave in Juan's house say she wants Juan to be?
4. What does Diego's wife say being married to a painter has been like?
5. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)