|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan do when the wound from the ship returns to Don Diego?
(b) Finds some herbs.
(c) Summons a doctor.
(d) Writes a vow.
2. What does Paquita ask Juan to send to her secret lover?
(a) A picture of herself.
(b) A small bible.
(c) A red flower.
(d) A ring.
3. What does Juan show the nobles to get them excited about Don Diego's talents?
(a) Tells them what a great artist he is.
(b) Reads a letter from the King of Spain.
(c) Shows them the portrait of himself.
(d) Shows them his portfolio.
4. Which of the following adjectives does Juan NOT use to describe the portrait of the Pope?
5. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
(c) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Diego's occupation?
2. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
3. What does the King not require while he is in the studio with Don Diego?
4. How does Don Diego sign his name?
5. How does Diego feel about the King?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)