|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, In Which I Am Made Free.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brother Isidro take Juan after the inventory?
(a) The hospital.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) The monastery.
(d) Diego's house.
2. How long after Paquita's wedding does Don Diego go to Northern Spain?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 9 months.
3. What is held to honor Reubens?
(a) A parade.
(b) A ball.
(c) A ceremony.
(d) A banquet.
4. Who did the King want Diego to paint a portrait of on his second trip in Italy?
(a) His sister.
(b) A saint.
(c) The Pope.
(d) His daughter.
5. Which of the following adjectives does Juan NOT use to describe the portrait of the Pope?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Diego keep on hand in case of a visit from the King?
2. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
3. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
4. How does the King feel about Don Diego's solution to the problem?
5. What is Juan worried will be found while he is traveling to Northern Spain with Don Diego?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)