|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, In Which Rubens Visits Our Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
(a) A physician.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A slaver.
(d) A magistrate.
2. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
3. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
(b) The King.
4. How does Juan get most of his food while on his journey to Madrid?
(a) He steals.
(b) He kills.
(c) He begs.
(d) He looks in rubbage piles.
5. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
(a) If he belongs to the Carmelo.
(b) If he is an orphan.
(c) If he needs food and lodging.
(d) If he stole the bread off his window ledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Diego's occupation?
2. Where did Juan live before his journey to Madrid?
3. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
4. What does Brother Isidro say he sees when he looks at Juan?
5. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)