|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, In Which Rubens Visits Our Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brother Isidro do to quiet Juan's crying?
(a) Pats his back.
(b) Combs his hair.
(c) Says the rosary.
(d) Sings a hymn.
2. What does Don Dimas ask of Juan?
(a) If he is an orphan.
(b) If he stole the bread off his window ledge.
(c) If he belongs to the Carmelo.
(d) If he needs food and lodging.
3. What is the name of Juan's mother?
4. How old is Juan when he learns to read?
5. What is the palace studio like?
(a) Dark and elaborate.
(b) Small and secluded.
(c) Light and airy.
(d) Large and lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
2. What does Juan's mistress give him money for after his mother dies?
3. What does Carmelo like to do around a camp fire?
4. How did Mistress feel about Master?
5. Who teaches Juan to read?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)