|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, In Which I Make Friends at Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Francisco Lezcano think he is a slave?
(a) Because of his lack of willpower.
(b) Because of his physical weakness.
(c) Because of the actions of his parents.
(d) Because of the way he was born.
2. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
(a) The Pope.
3. What does Diego say art should be?
4. What is Dosa Trini's occupation?
(b) Lace maker.
(c) Milk maid.
5. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
(a) Cheese and Wine.
(b) Bread and grapes.
(c) Wine and Grapes.
(d) Bread and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
2. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
3. What is Juan forced to do while the house is inventoried?
4. What happened to Juan's earring?
5. Who talks with Diego before the King comes to see him?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)