|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, In Which I Make Friends at Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The studio.
(c) The drawing room.
(d) The garden.
2. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Loud and angry.
(b) Rushed and ignorant.
(c) Dirty and crowded.
(d) Open and airy.
3. Who comes with Brother Isidro the second time he cares for Juan?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A physician.
(c) A slaver.
(d) A magistrate.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
(a) Clean paintbrushes.
(b) Model for portraits.
(c) Prepare canvases.
(d) Grind colors.
5. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
(a) They were taxed too heavily.
(b) Their crops failed.
(c) They were robbed.
(d) They give away everything they have.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the King's hair?
2. Who cured the King's favorite dog of his ailment?
3. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
4. What does Dosa Trini say Juan always brings to her?
5. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)