|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, In Which I Make Friends at Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan do while he waits for the magistrate to see him?
(a) Sits in the hall.
(d) Draws in the dust.
2. Who is most upset about Juan leaving for Italy?
(b) La Niss.
3. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
(a) They were taxed too heavily.
(b) They give away everything they have.
(c) They were robbed.
(d) Their crops failed.
4. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
(a) He does not teach.
(b) He needs his services elsewhere.
(c) He cannot teach Juan.
(d) He does not have time.
5. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
(a) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color robes do the Franciscan brothers wear?
2. What disrupts Diego's work at the palace?
3. Why does Francisco Lezcano think he is a slave?
4. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
5. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)