|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, In Which I Make Friends at Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Juan describe Italy?
(a) Rushed and ignorant.
(b) Open and airy.
(c) Loud and angry.
(d) Dirty and crowded.
2. Why are the Franciscan brothers so poor?
(a) They give away everything they have.
(b) They were robbed.
(c) They were taxed too heavily.
(d) Their crops failed.
3. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(b) Stretching canvas.
(c) Making frames.
(d) Mixing colors.
4. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
(d) Screams in anger.
5. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
(a) The other slave.
(b) The local tanner.
(c) Don Diego.
(d) Diego's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
2. What is Peter Paul Reubens' occupation?
3. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
4. How long does Juan stay at the convent?
5. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)