|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, In Which I Make Friends at Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan say the King is hoping for?
(a) A Legacy.
2. What is the palace studio like?
(a) Dark and elaborate.
(b) Large and lonely.
(c) Small and secluded.
(d) Light and airy.
3. How long is Diego at the palace before he sees the King?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What is unique about El Bobo?
(a) He is a eunich.
(b) He is a dwarf.
(c) He has memorized the Bible.
(d) He has 12 fingers.
5. What does Gil Medina make?
(a) Blown glass ornaments.
(b) Religious images.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diego say when Juan asks to learn how to paint?
2. What does Juan do after the house is inventoried?
3. Who supplies tortured models for Gil Medina's work?
4. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
5. What does the King want Diego to do in Italy?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)