|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, In Which I Make Friends at Court.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan say Italy as a country is devoted to?
(a) The Pope.
2. Why does Francisco Lezcano think he is a slave?
(a) Because of the way he was born.
(b) Because of the actions of his parents.
(c) Because of his physical weakness.
(d) Because of his lack of willpower.
3. What does Diego say art should be?
4. What is Juan worried will be found while he is traveling to Northern Spain with Don Diego?
(a) His mother's jewelery.
(b) His paintings.
(c) His saved money.
(d) His love letters.
5. What does Brother Isidro say he sees when he looks at Juan?
(a) A survivor.
(b) A slave.
(c) A boy.
(d) A chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Don Diego commissioned to paint for the King?
2. What does Brother Isidro feed Juan after the inventory?
3. What disrupts Diego's work at the palace?
4. What was wrong with the King's favorite dog?
5. What happened to Juan's earring?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)