|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
(c) More slaves.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
(a) Grind colors.
(b) Prepare canvases.
(c) Model for portraits.
(d) Clean paintbrushes.
3. What does Diego say the King was sent to earth to do?
(a) Rule with quiet honor.
(b) Dispense justice.
(c) Listen to his subjects.
(d) Speak to his subjects.
4. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
(a) Diego's wife.
(b) The other slave.
(c) The local tanner.
(d) Don Diego.
5. What happened to Mistress while Juan and Don Diego were in Italy?
(a) She broke her leg.
(b) She was heavily taxed.
(c) She got sick.
(d) The house was robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Pope feel about the portrait Don Diego paints of him?
2. What does the new slave in Juan's house say she wants Juan to be?
3. What is the name of the new slave Mistress got while Juan and Diego were in Italy?
4. What special talent does the slave have that Mistress bought while Don Diego was in Italy?
5. What does Diego's wife say being married to a painter has been like?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)