|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Diego sign his name?
(a) Two small v's.
(b) Two large D's.
(c) A large V.
(d) A large D and a small N.
2. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
(a) More slaves.
3. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. What is Don Diego commissioned to paint for the King?
(a) A portrait of the King.
(b) An image of the castle.
(c) A landscape of the King's forest.
(d) A portrait of the princess.
5. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
(a) The family.
(b) The children.
(c) The cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the apprentice in love with Paquita?
2. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
3. What does Diego find that tells him of his daughter's love affair?
4. What does the new slave in Juan's house say she wants Juan to be?
5. How does Diego feel about the King?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)