|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Juan NOT use to describe the portrait of the Pope?
2. Who does the Mistress say will be joining Diego's household after Juan asks to be taught to paint?
(d) More slaves.
3. What does Juan want to ask of his master in return for healing his hand?
(a) To marry Lolis.
(b) To learn to paint.
(c) To be free himself.
(d) To set free Lilly.
4. What does Diego find that tells him of his daughter's love affair?
(a) A picture of Paquita.
(b) The red flower.
(c) Lipstick stains on his apprentice's shirt.
(d) A letter.
5. What is Don Diego commissioned to paint for the King?
(a) An image of the castle.
(b) A landscape of the King's forest.
(c) A portrait of the King.
(d) A portrait of the princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juan wear when his portrait is painted?
2. How does Diego feel about Olivares?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Juan's duties to help Diego?
4. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
5. What does Diego paint a picture of after his daughter is engaged?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)