|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan do while Diego teaches apprentices?
2. What does Juan wear when his portrait is painted?
(a) A suit borrowed from Don Diego.
(b) Elaborate dressing gown.
(c) His every day clothes.
(d) His night clothes.
3. What special talent does the slave have that Mistress bought while Don Diego was in Italy?
(a) She can see the future.
(b) She can sense the weather changes.
(c) She can sing well.
(d) She is a healer.
4. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(b) Stretching canvas.
(c) Mixing colors.
(d) Making frames.
5. How does Diego feel about Olivares?
(a) He thinks him polite and stupid.
(b) He has real affection for him.
(c) He finds him crude and cruel.
(d) He is intimidated by him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Juan tries to get excited about Don Diego's talents?
2. What does Juan want to ask of his master in return for healing his hand?
3. Who does Juan eat his meals with at Diego's house?
4. How does the Pope feel about the portrait Don Diego paints of him?
5. How does Diego feel about the King?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)