|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, In Which My Portrait Is Painted.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives does Juan NOT use to describe the portrait of the Pope?
2. What does the King do while sitting for his paintings?
(a) Asks questions.
(b) Tells stories of his childhood.
(c) Sits quietly.
(d) Talks about deep matters.
3. What happened to Juan's earring?
(a) Carmelo stole it.
(b) It was stolen by the blond man.
(c) Diego took it out.
(d) He gave it to Don Dimas.
4. How does the Pope feel about the portrait Don Diego paints of him?
(a) He does not care for it.
(b) He is delighted with it.
(c) He does not recognize himself in it.
(d) He thinks it is marvelous.
5. What does Juan practice for hours while working with Don Diego?
(b) Stretching canvas.
(c) Making frames.
(d) Mixing colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Juan be helping his new master?
2. What does Diego find that tells him of his daughter's love affair?
3. How long does it take for Juan to recover from Carmelo's beating?
4. Who shows Juan how to do the hardest task he is assigned for Don Diego?
5. What special talent does the slave have that Mistress bought while Don Diego was in Italy?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)