Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura make a lamp for the Sabbath at Augsburg?
2. When Elli returns from her punishment for retrieving her coat, what has her mother done?
3. As the women traveled, what makes them feel better?
4. After the women waited to travel from Plaszow, what news do they receive?
5. Why does the family wait at their home after the war?
Essay Topic 1
How did the incremental changes Jews faced during World War II ultimately lead to the destruction of many Jews?
Essay Topic 2
What did Elli's poetry mean to her? How did the poetry shape her development? Look at others' reactions and her journey as she wrote.
Essay Topic 3
Laura faced numerous conflicts, both internally and externally. What were her greatest conflicts, and whom did they most affect?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)