Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura make a lamp for the Sabbath at Augsburg?
2. When Elli returns from her punishment for retrieving her coat, what has her mother done?
3. As the women traveled, what makes them feel better?
4. After the women waited to travel from Plaszow, what news do they receive?
5. Why does the family wait at their home after the war?
What did Elli's poetry mean to her? How did the poetry shape her development? Look at others' reactions and her journey as she wrote.
Look at the impact Livia Bitton-Jackson's book has on readers and society. What is the impact of books written by Holocaust survivors?
How did Elli's relationship with her mother change from the start of the book, through the concentration camps, and then as they settle after the war?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)