|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura respond when the military guard asks her if she can hurry?
2. What does Mr. Scheidel bring Elli?
3. During the women's first night at Augsburg, how do guards feed them?
4. When the women arrive in Augsburg, what do the SS guards immediately do?
5. When the women leave Plaszow, how do the guards force the inmates to travel?
Essay Topic 1
How did concentration camp prisoners handle helping each other? Were they more helpful or selfish than under regular life circumstances?
Essay Topic 2
Look at the impact Livia Bitton-Jackson's book has on readers and society. What is the impact of books written by Holocaust survivors?
Essay Topic 3
How was Elli's relationship with her father influential throughout the book? Comment on her actions after his death as well.
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)