Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura make a lamp for the Sabbath at Augsburg?
2. When Elli returns from her punishment for retrieving her coat, what has her mother done?
3. As the women traveled, what makes them feel better?
4. After the women waited to travel from Plaszow, what news do they receive?
5. Why does the family wait at their home after the war?
Essay Topic 1
Look at the impact Livia Bitton-Jackson's book has on readers and society. What is the impact of books written by Holocaust survivors?
Essay Topic 2
In concentration camps, what aspect of the women's lives did the guards not control?
Essay Topic 3
Explore how Elli's father had to leave the family. What impact did her father's leaving have on Elli's life?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)