|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura make a lamp for the Sabbath at Augsburg?
2. When Elli returns from her punishment for retrieving her coat, what has her mother done?
3. As the women traveled, what makes them feel better?
4. After the women waited to travel from Plaszow, what news do they receive?
5. Why does the family wait at their home after the war?
Essay Topic 1
Look at the impact Livia Bitton-Jackson's book has on readers and society. What is the impact of books written by Holocaust survivors?
Essay Topic 2
How did the incremental changes Jews faced during World War II ultimately lead to the destruction of many Jews?
Essay Topic 3
What role did Bubi have as the only remaining male in his family?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)