|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Elli arrives at Auschwitz the second time, what happens to the bed above Elli and Laura?
(a) It is taken away.
(b) It shatters.
(c) It is lumpy.
(d) It has a broken plank.
2. What happens to Laura as she struggles because of her partial paralysis?
(a) Laura falls over.
(b) Laura knocks food over.
(c) A guard cruelly twists her arm.
(d) A guard kicks her down.
3. When an SS guard arrives at Augsburg, what happens to women's food?
(a) It stops being served.
(b) It remains unchanged.
(c) It is downgraded.
(d) It becomes better.
4. What does Laura keep wrapped around her foot?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A shoelace.
(c) A compress.
(d) A kerchief.
5. After discussing Elli's age, what does the local woman do as she leaves?
(a) She makes the sign of the cross.
(b) She cries.
(c) She pats Elli.
(d) She hugs Elli.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Elli and Laura do the night before the scheduled decimation?
2. When the women arrive in Augsburg, what do the SS guards immediately do?
3. During the women's first night at Augsburg, how do guards feed them?
4. What is Elli's punishment for visiting her mother every morning at the infirmary?
5. If Elli and her mother fail to keep pace at work, what is to be their punishment?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)