|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the train from Muhldorf pulls into a station at noon, what happens as the prisoners stand outside the cars?
(a) SS soldiers run away.
(b) Trains crash.
(c) Bombs drop.
(d) Gunfire erupts.
2. When the prisoners leaves the cars for the final time, what do the local people do?
(a) Run from them.
(b) Push the train cars away.
(c) Take them home.
(d) Give them aid.
3. When the inmates travel, why do they struggle to breathe?
(a) The heat and lack of air.
(b) Gas filled the air.
(c) The closed cars.
(d) The snow.
4. When an SS guard arrives at Augsburg, what happens to women's food?
(a) It becomes better.
(b) It stops being served.
(c) It remains unchanged.
(d) It is downgraded.
5. What is Laura's assignment at Waldlager?
(a) Scrubbing the floors.
(b) Cleaning the stables.
(c) Organizing clothes.
(d) Working in the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Herr Zerkubel" how are the women sorted?
2. After the war, how does Laura earn money for food?
3. What do Elli and Laura do the night before the scheduled decimation?
4. On the night of Laura's injury at Auschwitz, what does Elli do?
5. When the train traveling from the Muhldorf train station stops near a cornfield, what do many prisoners do?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)