|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women learn that the civilians killed earlier were part of ___________.
(a) An undercover reporter's investigation.
(b) A plan to steal from the factories.
(c) A movement for more food.
(d) A plan to liberate the inmates.
2. When the women arrive in Augsburg, what do the SS guards immediately do?
(a) Force them to strip.
(b) Give them bread.
(d) Beat them.
3. When the guards give the women new clothes at Augsburg, what does Elli receive?
(a) Comfortable shoes and a warm coat.
(b) A pink dress and worn coat.
(c) Ugly pants and a thin shirt.
(d) A rough dress and small shoes.
4. How does Elli feel in her home town after the war?
(a) As if she had never left.
(b) As if she is in danger.
(c) As if she does not belong.
(d) As if she is not a Jew.
5. How does Laura make a lamp for the Sabbath at Augsburg?
(a) With a lightbulb.
(b) From a potato and oil.
(c) From a candle.
(d) With stolen gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Laura pass roll call with her injury?
2. After the train from Muhldorf pulls into a station at noon, what happens as the prisoners stand outside the cars?
3. When an SS guard arrives at Augsburg, how does the women's treatment change?
4. Immediately following their freedom, what confuses Elli and the other passengers?
5. In "Herr Zerkubel" how are the women sorted?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)