Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. King deliver his most historic and controversial statement tying the war and the Civil Rights Movement together?
2. What was Martin Luther King, Sr.'s, nickname?
3. When did Dr. King deliver his last SCLC presidential address?
4. What year was considered a momentous year in American history and in the life of Martin Luther King, Jr.?
5. Who was murdered on February 21, 1965, in New York City?
What role did Martin Luther King, Jr., have in the Civil Rights Movement? What were his titles and his involvement within each title? How did King use his influence to possess each leadership role?
Discuss the importance of the location of the Civil Rights Movement and Martin Luther King, Jr.'s, involvement. Would Martin Luther King, Jr., been as involved in the movement if it was not central to his community? Why do you believe this?
Discuss the Black Consciousness Movement. What is the Black Consciousness Movement? What does the movement embody? Where are the necessary dimensions for the movement to succeed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)