Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. King deliver his most historic and controversial statement tying the war and the Civil Rights Movement together?
(a) New York City.
(c) Washington, D.C.
2. What was Martin Luther King, Sr.'s, nickname?
(a) Daddy Martin.
(b) Daddy King.
(c) Father M.
(d) Father K.
3. When did Dr. King deliver his last SCLC presidential address?
(a) December 5, 1967.
(b) October 28, 1975.
(c) January 1, 1970.
(d) August 16, 1967.
4. What year was considered a momentous year in American history and in the life of Martin Luther King, Jr.?
5. Who was murdered on February 21, 1965, in New York City?
(a) Michael Schwerner.
(b) Phoolan Devi.
(c) James Chaney.
(d) Malcolm X.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the ethnicity of the people who attended the anti-war demonstration that Dr. King led?
2. What church was Ebenezer Baptist Church an outgrowth of?
3. According to the chapter "Black Power Defined," what is the goal of a relationship with the government for African Americans?
4. What was the Nobel Peace Prize Committee looking for when they choose Dr. King as the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize?
5. Why were Western nations uncomfortable with the USSR?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)