|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Dr. King move days after his thirty-first birthday?
(a) Knoxville, Tennessee.
(b) Mobile, Alabama.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Newnan, Georgia.
2. What two organizations denounced violent actions relating to desegregation acts?
(a) NAACP and SCLC.
(b) MIA and BCA.
(c) NAACP and BCA.
(d) SCLC and MIA.
3. When did Dr. King celebrate his thirty-first (31) birthday?
(a) March 15, 1960.
(b) July 15, 1960.
(c) January 15, 1960.
(d) October 15, 1960.
4. When was the second march supporting racial desegregation held in Washington, D.C.?
(a) December 5, 1958.
(b) December 5, 1956.
(c) April 18, 1959.
(d) April 18, 1958.
5. What became a pseudonym for the Civil Rights Movement?
(a) All Are Equal.
(b) Free for All Persons.
(c) Call to Voice.
(d) Freedom Movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dr. King as he was signing books on September 20, 1958?
2. Who went with Dr. and Mrs. King to India during their stay from February 2 to March 10, 1959?
3. Where did Martin Luther King, Jr., attend school to obtain his Bachelor of Divinity degree?
4. How many students marched toward the Alabama State Capitol Building in Montgomery?
5. What position did Dr. King, while thirty-one, accept at a Baptist church?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)