|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 16- Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of one of the first integrated group of interstate travelers that later served as Dr. King's chief strategists?
(a) Emmett Till.
(b) Bayard Rustin.
(c) Reverend Oliver Brown.
(d) Louis Farrakhan.
2. What movement involved civil rights activists who sought to challenge religious segregation?
3. In what year was Dr. King's book Where Do We Go From Here: Chaos or Community published?
4. In what magazine did Dr. King's famous series "How My Mind Has Changed" appear?
(c) Christian Century.
5. Where did Dr. King attend college during his undergraduate studies?
(a) Morehouse College.
(b) Rhodes College.
(c) Rollins College.
(d) Birmingham-Southern College.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major movement followed the Montgomery Bus Boycott and the Sit-In Movement?
2. Where did Dr. King move days after his thirty-first birthday?
3. How many student demonstrators were arrested in Nashville, Tennessee, on February 27, 1960?
4. What happened to James Farmer's bus as he was traveling from Washington, D.C., to the South?
5. When associated with the Civil Rights Movement, what did demonstrators consider their arrests?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)